Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon | Reviews

by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

MiddyCity

i wish it was free, it seems simple if you would know coding and i feel like people are taking advantage of the fact i dont know code

September 17, 2021

Dear Sir/Madar,

We are sorry to know you were not satisfied by our app.

Please, note, we put a lot of effort and time to design our apps to help businesses to grow.

Reputon Team

Puppily Ever After Pet Spa

Please enhance the widget look, I would like to be like more clean. It is easy to use and the price is accurate to the market but i feel it should look more professional made.

July 30, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are very disappointed by your 3* review as the reason for that is not clear for us. Please, provide a link to the more professional-looking widget in Shopify App to let us make our widget more powerful.

Kindly note, there is a possibility to use your own Custom CSS to make the design similar to your theme. We have even a guide for shop owners on how to do it by themselves.

Sincerely,
Reputon Team

Insulfix

The functionality is good. Requested a feature to have the ability to hide the reviews on mobile screens (because of clashes with other popups) and the developer said it was coming but it was never implemented. Also, 48hrs for new Google reviews to sync to the website is a bit long so I need to manually refresh every time.

January 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for the review. The mobile screen feature is on our development roadmap and should be available soon.

Regards,
Reputon team

TONG GING LIGHTING ATELIERS

Easy to install but 1. I've 100+ reviews however widget only display less than 10 2. Should allow the editor to preview the example of each layout before publishing.
3. The compact or small option should be able to display the quantity of review with under the Google logo and stars rating.

ooobox

I can't tell a lot now...first I have to check how it works... Ask me in some more weeks again please..

Alkapure.it

è troppo presto chiedere una recensione dell'app dopo pochi secondi dall'installazione.
per il momento tutto ok vediamo nei prossimi giorni..
ho notato che non sincronizza le recensioni con google

Italianadas ®

7 dias de prueba es muy poco, y el costo mensual es mucho, seria mejor si fuera gratis, igual google es publicidad para ellos

Coffee Sounds Good

My reviews aren't showing just the template. The template is displayed properly but no reviews are showing .

May 26, 2020

Hi,
Unfortunately there is no reviews on your Google business page. You need to collect some reviews first. Please check your email inbox.