Reputon for Google Reviews

Reputon for Google Reviews

by Reputon

Embed Google reviews. Google rating widget & testimonials.

4.7 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    82% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    11% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 3 stars
    (6)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars
    (1)

All reviews

10 reviews

mstore.com.au

this app was fine and I'm reviewing it so it will stop bugging me for a reviewasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfaf

Myrtleford Sports and Toys

I like that it sends an email, but I am not getting many replies or reviews.
A lot of people are opening them, but not commenting or rating.

Polyprint GmbH

looking good so far, it would've been nice if i could be able to arrange the reviews but so far its good

Harford Road Liquors

They fixed the issue but they were bugging me to fix the review

Not all of the reviews will come on the slider which is rediculous because i am paying $6 each month. The slider only displays like 7 reviews.

Developer reply

September 17, 2020

Unfortunately there is Google API limitation which allows us to get only 5 reviews. There is nothing we can do with that, sorry for the inconvenience.

fitzBODY.com

I believe the widgets located on our home and cart pages have helped increase visitor trust and confidence but there doesn't appear to be a way to confirm it's effectiveness. Between you and me, the names of Reputon's apps initially appeared a little confusing. Customer reviews vs Google reviews, hard to define differences in the apps until you dig deeper.

The Make Up Center

cvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvvcvvvv

Divine Beauti Bar & Fashions

Just downloaded this app and added to my store. So far so good. I like the layout so far. I cant wait to see if my sales will go up.

Maive & Bo

So far so good, I am hoping there is an option that allows visitors to 'write a review' but I haven't found it yet

Shrimpsfood

la traduction des titres en francais aurait été parfait.
c'est toujours marqué google rating et j'aurais souhaité Note sur Google

leomarke.com

das war das beste die ich bis jetzt gezehen arewgqerg24wrfeasarq wm5z4hab und ich werde es weiter empfehlen weil das ist nummr 1 das war das beste die ich bis jetzt gezehen arewgqerg24wrfeasarq wm5z4hab und ich werde es weiter empfehlen weil das ist nummr 1 das war das beste die ich bis jetzt gezehen arewgqerg24wrfeasarq wm5z4hab und ich werde es weiter empfehlen weil das ist nummr 1 das war das beste die ich bis jetzt gezehen arewgqerg24wrfeasarq wm5z4hab und ich werde es weiter empfehlen weil das ist nummr 1 das war das beste die ich bis jetzt gezehen arewgqerg24wrfeasarq wm5z4hab und ich werde es weiter empfehlen weil das ist nummr 1 das war das beste die ich bis jetzt gezehen arewgqerg24wrfeasarq wm5z4hab und ich werde es weiter empfehlen weil das ist nummr 1