Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon | Reviews

by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

Tribe Australia

Set up Google Reviews on my website and also send automated emails to customers. Relatively easy to set up for medium skilled web designer. But would prefer a step by step process to automate it further

November 21, 2021

Dear Shop Owner,

Thank you for having time to post the review. It very important for us to get feedback from our clients.

Could you provide more details regarding "a step by step process to automate it" ? It would be great to know your thoughts to let our show owners get the best experience.

Thank you.

All.This.Sound

Pretty cool app so far does exactly what it claims and it looks pretty aesthetically pleasing to my website design

November 15, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review!

Camamu Soap

I used the app to display reviews on our site to assist growing our reviews which is part of a campaign. Generally the deployment was pretty simple not all apps are. I think the instructions on modifying CSS code could be slightly clearer with regards to the type of badge being shown. It took some trial and error but I did get it figured out. The biggest issue I found was loading in other reviews -- it shows the same ones and I'd like to show more than the same 5. You did respond .. great.. but that process it reads as if we are giving you total access to our business page, that's a bit freaky. I checked the box as directed but I'm still not clear what level of access Reputon actually has. I will say that you all respond quickly which is helpful.

November 12, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write about the issues you had.

We understand your concern.

Kindly note, when you Sign In with your business page, we don't collect any sensitive data and we can't edit or delete it as well. The form with permissions is provided by Google API, so this is the only way to let the widget display all up-to-date reviews.

Kind regards,

Café Graal

it does what we want it to do. Simple, easily put into the page. Maybe one thing, it can take a little amount of time to start, but that's nothing really important

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! Sorry for the issue you had with widget uploading speed. We're working hard to improve the app performance.

The Irritable Pelican Artisan Gallery

I have just installed this app. The installation is okay so far. I seem to be having trouble with the reviews loading on the home page

October 4, 2021

Thank you for the review!

We've checked your website and the widget is showing while scrolling down without delay. Could you provide more details of that?

SATIN-MINKS

So far so good. I can not speak enough about this app .. it really does the job. I will be revisiting

September 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We try to do our best to improve the rate to 5*!

mstore.com.au

this app was fine and I'm reviewing it so it will stop bugging me for a reviewasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfaf

Myrtleford Sports and Toys

I like that it sends an email, but I am not getting many replies or reviews.
A lot of people are opening them, but not commenting or rating.

Polyprint GmbH

looking good so far, it would've been nice if i could be able to arrange the reviews but so far its good

fitzBODY.com

I believe the widgets located on our home and cart pages have helped increase visitor trust and confidence but there doesn't appear to be a way to confirm it's effectiveness. Between you and me, the names of Reputon's apps initially appeared a little confusing. Customer reviews vs Google reviews, hard to define differences in the apps until you dig deeper.

Previous 1