Google Reviews by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

mublio

Location Netherlands

Prima app, wel irritant dat je bij elk gebruik een pop up krijgt om een review te schrijven. Bajeroiugerugergi8

May 26, 2022

Beste klant,

Bedankt voor de beoordeling.

We zullen uw feedback in overweging nemen om de app te verbeteren.

@littlecherrymom

Just added to the website. Easy to add. Yet to use. Will post another review after taking paid services.

April 17, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to post the review.

We hope the app will help your business to boost.

Garage 22

Me gusta! estuve probando otras apps pero estaban un poco dificiles de usar! esta está super facil, eso me gusta muchisimo! Ahorrar trabajo es un placer.

March 31, 2022

¡Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para escribir la reseña! Agradecemos sus comentarios.

NOHUG.wear

Good app, design clear and nice. Easy installation, without problem. Maybe should be put both services google-facebook together, mix reviews, for same price. Like others app already existing.

March 31, 2022

Thank you for the review and feedback regarding Facebook. As of now, we have a separate app - Facebook Reviews by Reputon.

CannabiStore

Good app it takes time to get the reviews but it worth it It is definitely a good option to rank a company

January 23, 2022

Dear Client,

We are very sorry to hear you had issues while using our app. Our goal is to make the app as simple as possible. Your feedback is highly appreciated and helps us to improve the usability.

We are always happy to provide any support by email to our customers. Unfortunately, you didn't contact us to help you in time. Feel free to write us at any time at info@reputon.com

Tribe Australia

Set up Google Reviews on my website and also send automated emails to customers. Relatively easy to set up for medium skilled web designer. But would prefer a step by step process to automate it further

November 21, 2021

Dear Shop Owner,

Thank you for having time to post the review. It very important for us to get feedback from our clients.

Could you provide more details regarding "a step by step process to automate it" ? It would be great to know your thoughts to let our show owners get the best experience.

Thank you.

All.This.Sound

Pretty cool app so far does exactly what it claims and it looks pretty aesthetically pleasing to my website design

November 15, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review!

Camamu Soap

I used the app to display reviews on our site to assist growing our reviews which is part of a campaign. Generally the deployment was pretty simple not all apps are. I think the instructions on modifying CSS code could be slightly clearer with regards to the type of badge being shown. It took some trial and error but I did get it figured out. The biggest issue I found was loading in other reviews -- it shows the same ones and I'd like to show more than the same 5. You did respond .. great.. but that process it reads as if we are giving you total access to our business page, that's a bit freaky. I checked the box as directed but I'm still not clear what level of access Reputon actually has. I will say that you all respond quickly which is helpful.

November 12, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write about the issues you had.

We understand your concern.

Kindly note, when you Sign In with your business page, we don't collect any sensitive data and we can't edit or delete it as well. The form with permissions is provided by Google API, so this is the only way to let the widget display all up-to-date reviews.

Kind regards,

Café Graal

it does what we want it to do. Simple, easily put into the page. Maybe one thing, it can take a little amount of time to start, but that's nothing really important

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! Sorry for the issue you had with widget uploading speed. We're working hard to improve the app performance.

The Irritable Pelican Artisan Gallery

I have just installed this app. The installation is okay so far. I seem to be having trouble with the reviews loading on the home page

October 4, 2021

Thank you for the review!

We've checked your website and the widget is showing while scrolling down without delay. Could you provide more details of that?

Previous 1