Google Reviews & Rating Widget

Google Reviews & Rating Widget

by Reputon

Embed Google reviews. Show testimonials, rating & social proof

Bodypack

It's a very good simple application clean and efficient google scoring brings confidence and therefore sales! I recommend it!

Canadian Fuel Nutrition

i used this app to display google reviews on our homepage. its very easy to install and worth it in my opinion.

Zesty BB

I used this app and it help to improve my ratings and have feedbacks from our customers, in order to improve our customer services.

Dr Rabb Derma Beauty store

Excellent app . user friend & good service and customer help line. i would strongly recommend to make best use of it

Katzenhemd

I was looking quite long for an app that displays my google reviews until I found this one. I'm until now very satisfied with it! Maybe it would be a nice feature to depict more than 5 reviews.

LifeStart Naturopathics

Great app, easy to get reviews which is awesome to help customers make a decision to purchase. I also use the reviews in my marketing in EDM, and socials.

FOUR: Organics

So far so good. Took two seconds to setup. Literally spent 30 minutes with another app and had to setup a whole bunch of API's and still couldn't get it to work.

The Watch Aficionado

Great App is very helpful to show customers your reviews! Was very easy to install and works seamlessly with my site.

Mind Body & Scents, LLC

I love this app. It blocked a negative review which allowed me the opportunity to correct the issue to satisfy my customer.

CHR Racing

This one was recommended to me by shopify customer service.It's a very practical app,I hope I can see my rating at Google, which can bring me more profits.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6