Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. November 2023

I have been with Tapita since the early days, loved it and told my other store owner friends about the app.

Recently, Tapita notified me of some server change and asked me to re-enable the speed optimization. It wasn't so obvious how to do that so I ended up chatting with support who didn't have the most accurate knowledge on the UI (asking me to click on buttons that didn't exist).

Long story short, now my "optimized" speed is 68, 20 points lower than what it used to be. When I pointed this out to support, I got an answer that it's better than what it'd be without, not really acknowledging the fact that it's significantly lower than what it used to be.

I'm looking for great speed, not ok speed. Low bar! Sadly, I'll be looking for another solution. It was great while it lasted. Hopefully this kind of speed erosion doesn't happen to others.

Tealbee
Vereinigte Staaten
4 monate mit der App
8. November 2023

"Hello Team Tapita SEO & Speed,

I wanted to take a moment to share my experience with your app. I have found your app to be quite helpful in improving the SEO and speed of my website. The tools and features provided are valuable, and they have made a positive impact on my site's performance.

However, I would like to offer some constructive feedback. While the app is excellent, there have been instances where I felt that the support team's communication could be more customer-friendly. It's important for users to feel heard and valued, so a more approachable and empathetic tone from the support team would enhance the overall experience.

I hope this feedback is taken in the spirit of improvement and growth. I believe that with a more customer-centric approach, your app can become even more outstanding. Thank you for the good work you're doing, and I look forward to seeing continued improvements in the future.

Jevaaniye
Indien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 4. Oktober 2023

They give you free app so that they can get 5 star review, When you get something for free that means you are the customer - so we abandoned the App.
They might be good guys but approach is wrong

Bio Health Foods
Indien
Ein tag mit der App
Tapita hat geantwortet 8. Oktober 2023

Hi,

This is Keenan from Tapita. We never force any of our customer to provide us with a review. This is completely against Shopify's guideline.

All of the review are provided based on the customer interaction with our agents and our app. The app was indeed a free app before and still have a free plan even now.

All of our old customer still have their plan activated with no additional charge or feature change.

We believe in bringing value to the community and wish you the best in your business advanture.

Regards,
Keenan

22. Februar 2024

As with all free apps you'll eventually become the customer. Started off great but we've moved on.

ALLRJ