Reseñas (2.520)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de julio de 2024

Good app. Improves speed within a minute. The support is also fast and good. Recommend for all store that needs speed optimization.

Fatio General Trading
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
8 de julio de 2024

I have been getting excellent support from the team even though I am a free customer at this point. I really appreciate all the help from the team.

App is excellent as always!

Basket Leaf
India
26 de junio de 2024

Great support, amazing!

Streamers Visuals
Francia
3 de julio de 2024

Nous avons essayé plusieurs autres applications mais nous sommes revenus à Tapita. Les résultats sont très bons malgré le fait que nous fonctionnons avec la version gratuite. Imaginez quand nous pourrons nous payer un abonnement mensuel. Ils sont vraiment à l'écoute. Surtout Krystal qui a été un ange. A l'affut des détails pour m'aider. Infiniment merci pour tout ce que vous faites. De vrais professionnels !

Mum&Choupinou
Francia
10 meses usando la aplicación
7 de junio de 2024

Great Customer Service, nice and helpful. An excellent app that greatly improved website performance and SEO. User-friendly features make it a must-have tool for website owners. A 5-star rating!

BacklitLEDsign
China
11 meses usando la aplicación
26 de junio de 2024

Breathe New Life into Your Shopify Store with Tapita!

Support is super Amazing! My support person Liam was the best spending time fixing my errors!!!!! Highly Recommend! Tapita is my go too app for keeping my store healthy!

Look, running a Shopify store is fantastic, but SEO and website speed can feel like a tangled mess of code. That's where Tapita comes in, a game-changer that transformed my store from sluggish to search-engine gold. Here's why I rave about Tapita:

SEO on Autopilot: Forget keyword research rabbit holes. Tapita analyzes your site, suggesting optimizations for titles, meta descriptions, and product listings. It even helps with schema markup, that fancy code search engines love. The result? My store started climbing the rankings organically, attracting more qualified traffic without any SEO expertise from me.

Speed Demon Unleashed: Website speed is crucial, and Tapita tackles it head-on. Image compression? Check. Code minification? You bet. The app streamlined my store, leading to blazing-fast loading times that keep customers happy and conversions climbing.

Landing Page Love: Tapita isn't a one-trick pony. They offer a fantastic landing page builder with beautiful, customizable templates. I whipped up eye-catching product launch pages and special offer sections in minutes, no coding required.

A User-Friendly Dream: I'm no tech whiz, but Tapita's interface is a breeze. Everything is clear, intuitive, and easy to navigate. Plus, their customer support is top-notch. They answer questions quickly and genuinely care about your success.

The ROI is Real: Since using Tapita, I've seen a significant boost in website traffic, conversions, and overall sales. It's the kind of app that pays for itself tenfold.

In Conclusion:

Tapita is more than just an SEO app; it's a comprehensive solution for optimizing your Shopify store. It saves you time, improves user experience, and most importantly, brings in more customers. If you're looking to take your store to the next level, look no further than Tapita. You won't regret it!

The Village Country Store
8 meses usando la aplicación
8 de julio de 2024

We recently had the pleasure of receiving support from Liam, and I must say, it was an outstanding experience. From the moment I reached out, Liam was incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely eager to assist. very much satisfied with Tapita support. Highly recommended.

Craftyle
India
7 meses usando la aplicación
4 de junio de 2024

If i could giive more than 5 stars i would. I was having an issue with code showing above my header and couldnt figure out where it was coming from. So i contacted support to see if it was something to do with the SEO. Max connected to my pc and spent at least a half hour or more and told me it wasnt an issue with the SEO and insisted on helping until we could pinpoint where it this extra code was coming from. Turns out it was an issue locally with my system and we able to uninstall the app that was causing the extra code to appear. Great support even for an issue that was unrelated to the services they provide. This is how every company should operate. Thank you max for your dedicated effort to help figure out what was going on.

Performance Auto Technologies
10 meses usando la aplicación
2 de julio de 2024

To be honest, their support and service definitely exceeds my expectation. If available, they absolutely deserve more than 5 stars. In the past year I have been struggling with tag coding, sale channel and other issues. Now I can put all my attention on my selling, along with their support.

DealJustDeal