Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de febrero de 2024

Been using Tapia since the beginning, it greatly optimised my store speed. From Google's speed rating it was around 30 for mobile and 50 for desktop after using the optimisation it went to 72 on mobile and 97 on desktop. These stats are from Google's own page not an internal measure through Tapia.

It also allows compression and optimisation of images that have already been uploaded to Shopify saving a great deal of time than uploading to a 3rd party and then uploading back to Shopify. It also allows for a simple way to add alt text to every uploaded image which may have been a part of a free trial I don't recall exactly.

I should also state I haven't spent a penny on any of the services and I am still on the basic free plan. I do intend to update the plan and pay for their extra services to further optimise speeds and SEO.

Coloured Screws
Reino Unido
6 meses usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2024

We've had an almost seamless experience.

Only issue we had was user error. We didn't realize that when you use their auto Alt-Tag tool it will go through and remove any alt tags you had already added.

But, their support has always been very helpful and responsive.

Puffin Drinkwear
4 meses usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2024

Get the App. These guys are great, customer support always produces a timely result and they are most knowledgeable & insightful with their service provided, I luv the way Tapita & Speed optimiser is evolving with the changing needs of modern market place well done guys, thanks for being here. The staff are always great

BushLine
4 de abril de 2024

I have used multiple SEO and speed apps, but tapita is without doubt the best one I have used so far. All the different sections with their own dashbords makes it clear and gives users a clear overview on what subjects need to improve. They offer great service and assist you whenever that is neccessary. Overall just a really pleasant experience.

cavinci.nl
Países Bajos
8 de marzo de 2024

I can't express enough gratitude for the incredible support Tapita SEO provided for my Shopify website. From the moment I reached out to them, I was blown away by their professionalism, expertise, and genuine dedication to helping my online store succeed.

Their team went above and beyond to optimize every aspect of my website for search engines, ensuring that my products would be easily discoverable by potential customers. Not only did they help me improve my website's visibility, but they also provided invaluable guidance on enhancing the user experience, optimizing product descriptions, and implementing effective marketing strategies.

What truly sets Tapita SEO apart is their personalized approach and unwavering commitment to their clients' success. They took the time to understand my business goals and tailored their services to meet my specific needs, offering insightful recommendations every step of the way.

Thanks to Tapita SEO, my Shopify website has experienced a significant increase in traffic and sales. I couldn't be happier with the results, and I wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone looking to boost their online presence and grow their business. Thank you, Tapita SEO, for your over-the-top help and exceptional expertise!

Utah Safe Company
3 meses usando la aplicación
5 de abril de 2024

I love using the app because it is easy to use, and it shows you everything you need to know about how to fix the issue. The support representative was very courteous and helped me to fix an issue that I was having.

Pats Online Store
1 de marzo de 2024

i would absolutely recommend this app to anyone who actually wants their SEO&speed to increase. Most of the other apps just say that your SEO & website speed has increased but you really don't feel it and when you check with google, they say the same thing. Point is, you are most likely getting scammed by other apps who just want your money. This is the best app on the market for SEO&speed, they say you have to give credit where it is due and the creators of this app and their support team deserve it. This app makes everything easy.

ononepoint
España
8 de febrero de 2024

I've been using this application for some time now, initially sticking to the free version. During that period, I encountered a few critical moments where I needed assistance, and without fail, the support service came through admirably. Their responsiveness and helpfulness were consistently impressive.

Recently, I made the decision to upgrade to the paid version, and I must say, the difference is remarkable. The speed of service is nothing short of amazing. Any issues or queries I have are addressed promptly and efficiently, allowing me to focus on utilizing the application to its fullest potential.

Overall, I can't speak highly enough of this application and its support team. Whether you're using the free version or considering upgrading to the paid one, I wholeheartedly recommend it. The combination of excellent functionality and top-notch customer service truly sets it apart from the rest.

Barulins.shop
Letonia
16 de marzo de 2024

This app has almost immediat effect. The number of visitors and sales have increased about 20% 1 week after the installation. The support team is more than happy to help me to fix any problem, even after theme updates. So I highly recommend this app.

VAPEVO
Francia
4 meses usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

Nothing but good things to say about Tapita and the staff there! Completely helped speed our site up as well as improved our SEO for organic page traffic. You can also optimize your photos and get a lot of great features under the free plan. So for the best site optimization, look no further than Tapita.

Release Twenty-Two