Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 janvier 2024

The "instant" speed fixer takes no experience or expertise to set up, and it is shockingly effective. If you Google PageSpeed report tells you that you need to reduce main thread work, or that you need to reduce unused javascript files or render blocking resources, you've just found your answer, no expensive dev consult needed.

There are so many apps in the Shopify store that promise instant speed boosts and almost all of them are total garbage. This one, somehow, really truly does work, confirmable by PageSpeed Insights, and every other analytics app I can find. Their customer service is fantastic, and they're good at what they do. I can't reccomend this app highly enough for big or small stores alike.

Huttonian Designs
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 avril 2024

I recently had the pleasure of engaging with Liam at Tapita Support, and I must say, it was an exceptional experience. From the moment I reached out with my concern regarding the loading speed of my website, Liam was incredibly attentive and knowledgeable. They promptly identified the issue and went above and beyond to assist me in optimizing my site's performance.

Not only did Liam address my concerns regarding the loading speed, but they also took the time to provide valuable insights into improving my site's SEO. Their expertise and willingness to help were truly commendable.

Throughout our interaction, Liam demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction. They patiently guided me through the process of resolving SEO errors and even offered valuable suggestions for enhancing my site's performance.

Thanks to Liam's assistance, my website's SEO score improved significantly, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Their exceptional support and genuine commitment to helping customers achieve their goals make them a true asset to the Tapita Support team.

I highly recommend Liam to anyone seeking expert assistance with website optimization and SEO. Thank you, Liam, for your outstanding service and dedication to excellence!

BetterLife
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

SEO Made Easy for New Shopify Store Owners!

As a newbie Shopify store owner, I was overwhelmed with how to get my store noticed. But then I found this, and it's been a game-changer! With simple tools for keywords, meta tags, and speed optimization, my store is finally getting the attention it deserves. Plus, it's so easy to use, even for someone like me who's just starting out. Highly recommend it to fellow beginners!

And thanks to customer service team for the great support

ritzdeal
Inde
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 avril 2024

Best Practice & Excellent Support!
I've never received such helpful support! Liam helped me for over an hour and fixed many errors in Google Search Console for me.
Thanks guys! Good luck!

Buy Me Fur
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

I recently hired a PageSpeed expert on UpWork to get a higher speed. During her work, she installed this app. Using it, she managed to get my main page to a 98 on mobile speed.

I decided to buy a paid version and am happy I did. I just came across a Critical Error. Through chat, I had them jump onto my store, fix the error, and then let me know they would work on the remaining issues and let me know when those items were done.

You can't find better customer service than that!

Broome County Quail
25 janvier 2024

I'm a new Shopify store owner and couldn't be happier with this app. With so many things to be taken care of, I wanted to make sure that the SEO of my store was not suffering from my 'learn by doing'. In only a couple of days, my website was very fast in loading and reached a 100% SEO score for the whole website: SEO that was done in 3 different languages.
Mary from the support team was great in helping out with every question and discrepancy I couldn't figure out myself. Very happy about my choice and would totally recommend it to everyone

Moop
Suisse
12 janvier 2024

i would absolutely recommend this app to anyone who actually wants their SEO&speed to increase. Most of the other apps just say that your SEO & website speed has increased but you really don't feel it and when you check with google, they say the same thing. Point is, you are most likely getting scammed by other apps who just want your money. This is the best app on the market for SEO&speed, they say you have to give credit where it is due and the creators of this app and their support team deserve it. This app makes everything easy.

SnugglePals
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 février 2024

Absolutely thrilled with this application! I highly recommend it to anyone genuinely seeking a significant boost in SEO and website speed. Unlike most other apps that make promises without delivering tangible results, this app stands out. With other apps, you often end up feeling scammed, and when you verify with Google, the improvements are minimal at best.

In contrast, this app is a game-changer. It's undoubtedly the best in the market for enhancing SEO and speed. The team behind the app and their support deserve credit where it's due. The user-friendly interface and seamless functionality make every aspect of optimization easy and effective. Moreover, their support team is dedicated to fixing and addressing all issues promptly, ensuring peace of mind for users. Don't miss out on the incredible benefits this app brings to the table!

BarknNest
19 janvier 2024

Tapita SEO is a fantastic app that revolutionized my online store's performance. The speed boost was immediate, providing customers with a smoother experience. The SEO tools are top-notch, optimizing visibility without breaking the bank. What sets Tapita SEO apart is its affordability – a rare find in the world of SEO apps. It covers all the essentials, from meta tags to image optimization. Kudos to the developers for creating an app that delivers real results. I highly recommend Tapita SEO to any store owner serious about enhancing their online presence. It's a game-changer!

wellvy wellness store
Émirats arabes unis
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

I'm amazed at the results! Everyone MUST try this app. I've tried many other apps, and none can even come close to the results that this one produces! After using the app my store speed increased dramatically, I am so impressed! Obviously, I recommend it instead of any other similar app. Not only does it produce great results, but it also is easy to use and their support is very helpful. Don't delay, try it right now!

Sprouteeze