評價 (2,557)

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
編輯時間:2024年4月26日

Update to their response. Yes they messaged me back…. But this was the 4th or 5th time this has happened over a few months ( each time them saying they would resolve the issue and never did ) so I uninstalled ( for the second time ) and came here to warn people. If only I could upload screen shots here.

Since I have I uninstalled it twice the period where I had like 6 different themes I was testing I was not using the app.

I stated when I DISABLED the app my score went up 20 more points. Literally so much coming out of their mouth in their response are huge lies and .

Also they flat out lied in response about them not having issues with the Winter update ( when they told me in chat convo ) and they noticed my website speed went down on April 24th because in chat they said their was no issues whatsoever . What a joke. Like everything out of your mouth a lie. Stay clear away from these people. Just use a different app.

Second….. on their app end it didn’t show my speed was affected. It says your Google site speed is something but when you actually run Google site speed it is not. Maybe for a couple weeks after first downloading the app. Their score that showed my site was on their app was off by over 20 points so don’t ever believe the score they are showing you.

No new apps installed. No new theme. Nothing. Just constant issues and the app only ever working each time after redownloading it for maximum 3-4 weeks.

PLEASE constantly monitor your stores score on GOOGLE SITE SPEED when using this app and don’t trust what their app tells you your score is.

They even admitted to me that there is major issues since the winter update and clearly months later they have not fixed the issue yet are still collecting money from their clients.

Used to work good. Then after the Shopify Winter update it stopped working. Literally every single month having to reach out to them to fix the issue because my Google Site Speed drops to pre app install ( app not working ).

When this first happened they admitted it was due to the Shopify release causing their app not to work properly and did some stuff on the backend. of my shop with access. The kicker...... it only lasts a few weeks each time so they never solved the issue.

I have reached out to them 4x already about this and over it. No theme changes. No new apps.

So yeah.... If you install this and check your Google Site Speed at first it will be like wizardly BUT I would continue checking it every month because it is going to drop. Steep price to pay $50 a month for an app that only works for a few weeks.

Oh.... and the kicker...... I disabled the app and my mobile speed score went up from a 26 to a 46! Mind you their dashboard said my mobile speed was at a 64 lol!

Don't trust any numbers this app shows you and PLEASE make sure you are checking your actual site speed through Google Site Speed and monitoring it otherwise your paying for nothing best case scenario OR paying for an ever further reduction in speed.

Heather Freitas
使用應用程式 3個月
Tapita 已回覆 2024年4月25日

Hello dear,

This is Katy from Tapita. We already sent an email to you once we received your question about speed dropping, but I would like to reply here again for future visitors who might read this review:

1. Does Tapita take care of your website speed?
=> Yes, we measure your speed every day, and if we notice a drop, the system will automatically send us a notice so that our Tech team can work on improving your speed. The standard wait time is 24 hours due to different time zones and the number of orders from other customers queued up. Proven by these screenshots, these are our records of your speed every day. It's always stable around 50 on mobile before the drop on April 25.

2. On Apr 24, we received notice from our system that your speed dropped from 5x to 2x. Since it was our nighttime, our Tech team didn't immediately check on it, but we planned to do so the next morning once we were back to work hours. In our chat with you, we stated that we would check, but you uninstalled our app right after, so we didn't have a chance to restore the speed to 5x for you or investigate further what the main reason was.

3. After uninstalling Tapita, did your speed really go from 2x to 4x?
I just checked today, April 26, and your speed is still 2x according to Google PageSpeed, as proven by these screenshots:

So Tapita didn't decrease your speed; after you uninstalled our app, the speed reverted back to what it was before Tapita's code, around 2x. Also, you said that the speed increased from 2x to 4x after uninstalling our app, but this is not true.
Note: Their dashboard showed my mobile speed at 64! Lol! => Please note that the dashboard shows the last scanned results, which is why it is suggested to rescan the speed occasionally to check it.

4. What affects your website speed? Does your speed drop every month?
We checked our records and noticed that your store changes theme every month. Each time you change the theme, the speed seems to decrease a little. It was not our app that decreased your speed every month.
Also, speed depends on a lot of factors such as theme, Shopify servers, Google PageSpeed servers, your other third-party apps and their servers, your content, your website layout, etc. Any change in one of those factors will affect your speed. So, when the speed drops, our tech team needs to carefully check if there are any new apps, if you changed the theme, if there are any apps changing their code or adding new HTTP requests to slow down, or if you added more heavy components to the store, etc.

The checking itself is not an easy task, and it takes time for our Tech team to handle.

Furthermore, a website is a changing object, and therefore, the speed changes accordingly. That's why it is suggested that website owners should regularly monitor the speed to detect any changes and address them.

Once again, thank you for using our service, and we hope this clears up any misunderstandings between us.

Katy

2024年6月27日

The amount has been charged multiple times, but the app has not been activated. I have sent many requests for a refund, but I still haven't received my money back. Customer care asked me to contact Shopify for the refund. The app has deducted the amount from my account three times. Very bad service and resolution of the issue. I do not recommend Tapita based on TRUST Point of View

Sahu Gajak Bhandar
印度
使用應用程式 20天
Tapita 已回覆 2024年6月28日

Hello,

We believed our communication was clear, as we provided screenshots of Shopify's email indicating that

- Due to your Indian-based merchant exceeding the refund limit, Shopify was unable to process a refund directly to you.

-Instead, they have credited your account accordingly.

Regarding the issue of being charged three times, we previously explained that this was not the case.

You initially purchased the basic plan and subsequently upgraded twice. Each upgrade incurred a prorated charge reflecting the price difference between the plans.

The bills generated were in accordance with both our terms and conditions and Shopify's standard app charging policy.

Despite your account not meeting the criteria for a refund due to the accuracy of the bills issued, which did not involve any overcharges or triple billing, we endeavored to assist you by attempting a refund and providing app credits.
Shopify independently verified that the issue stemmed from limitations with your account rather than any fault on our part.

We even asked you if you can talk to Shopify, get us cc-ed and get them confirm whether we can send you refund via different method, but received no response from you.

Despite our efforts to support you, we received a one-star review for your store, which we believe was unfair.

Please reach out to us so we can resolve this matter.

Tapita Legal Team

2024年3月23日

The App working well and give you really good results. But now they want make more money a lot of offers came in the app for backlinks and more.

What i also miss, if you like to check the page or find them was has a bad performance is not possible.

RamenHeaven
德國
使用應用程式 3個月
Tapita 已回覆 2024年3月25日

Hi there,

This is Keenan and I am one of the founder.

We receive your 1-star review this morning and I want to send you this email to explain further about the points you raised in the review.

1. For the offers, those are additional services which are not included in pricing, these services are not implemented by our app, they are handled by our expert team which require manual works, these are extra steps too boost your performance in term of SEO, speed, traffic, ranking.

We do not force anyone to pay for these services, it's totally up to customer's choices, and we don't make money from you store with these services. Our pricing has clearly described what benefit each plan provides.

2. For the "bad performance page checking", according to the chat with Krystal yesterday, we had explained that our app has improved your whole store speed. Some pages have heavier content/logic so they have worse performance comparing to other pages.

To check them, user will need to check each pages individually by google page speed tools.

It's not possible for any tool to list out every single page performance because:

a,. Google doesn't allow any one to send 100 request at same time => Google server will block any app doing so.

b, If we send request one by one, you have 168 pages, each pages take 5 minutes => it will need 840 minutes to finish loading our dashboard if we're doing so, that is not possible and no one will develop their app that way.

Currently no app in the market can do that feature because it is technically just not possible.

Other than that, I'm seeing your speed has improved a lot with our app, we're also working on your Technical SEO errors to help you gain higher SEO score,:

Details can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/2buvxfmr

1 star review does not accurately reflect the quality of our company's products and services. This will not help other merchants have a more accurate view of Tapita's service quality

I hope you can reconsider talking with us.

Keenan

2024年7月14日

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE APP!! STAY AWAY!! Unless you would like something that will ruin your website with no option to undo the damage. I tried using the Google Page Speed / GTmetrix feature and it crashed my entire home page. Removing the app or turning off the feature will not resolve the issue. I will now have to go back and publish an older theme and redo months of development work on our current theme. What a terrible experience.

Unboxme
使用應用程式 大約5小時
Tapita 已回覆 2024年7月15日

Hello,

If you're reading this review, here’s what happened:

This customer changed their theme, and someone in their team deleted the CSS file "https://unboxme.com/cdn/shop/t/181/assets/homepage-updates.css", missing CSS file caused the layout issues. This was not due to our app, because our app does not have the Permission to delete theme files.

The customer contacted us, start with threatening to leave a bad review and report our app unless we fix the issue.

After our Tech team inspecting their website, we found that the problem was due to the deleted CSS file, not our app. We advised the customer to check with their development team or theme provider to restore the file, because we simply did not have that file to give him.

After receive our solution, they added their file back, but still blamed us giving this review because we didn't added the file we didn't have for him.

And after leaving this review, this customer still installed our app again, try some features then delete our app. Which make us more doubtful whether this is our competitor or really a legit user.

And for who is reading this, if the problems is from our app, we will solve your you.
If you have any problems but not from our app, we're still happy with investigating and find a solution for you to follow.

Thank you Uboxme for your time using our app.

Tapita team

編輯時間:2024年5月15日

Killed my store traffic, stick to the built-in SEO, no need for these kinds of apps

Arcadeclassics
使用應用程式 8天
Tapita 已回覆 2024年5月16日

Hello,

Thank you for using our app and providing feedback.

After receiving your feedback, we checked your website traffic and found the following points:

1. Before installing our app on April 30, 2024, you consistently had a source of traffic from Linux devices and headless Chrome browsers. This indicates bot traffic, which might be harmful to your SEO and is not real traffic.
What is headless Chrome and how to detect it?

2. After installing our app from April 30 to May 08, there was no more bot traffic to your website. This is why you saw a decline in traffic after using our app.

When you had bot traffic to your website, there were two peaks on April 30 and March 15. These peaks had the highest portion of bot traffic, which explains why you think our app is reducing your traffic. In reality, the traffic after installing our app is genuine, good for your store, and has the potential to convert to sales.

Please respond to our email and share access to Google Search Console (GSC) and Google Analytics (GA) with us so that we can help you identify the source of the bot traffic and which agency might have caused it.

If you used another SEO agent or app before us, please review them as soon as possible, as they could be responsible for the bot traffic, which does not benefit your store.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Katy

2024年7月19日

I had left a review of Tapita a week ago. It was one star, which, at the time, I felt was appropriate based on my experience. However, recently I did notice one key improvement to my site. Well, more to the Google Search result. My Favicon was missing, and they did fix that. That said, since switching from a Paid (Standard) plan to the free plan. I noticed that my site metrics were even worse than when I started with Tapita. So, I opened the app to re-run some of their tools. But as I did, I realized that when I switched from the Standard plan to the free plan, they removed the Standard plan features. I should state that I was not on a trial plan. I paid the $59 fee for the standard plan. When I reached out to chat support after back-and-forth screenshots, they realized that I should still have the Standard plan features. So they offered me a month of the Standard plan or a refund for the unusable Standard plan that had been removed. At no time did they reach out after they removed the Standard plan features to offer a pro-rated refund. I have dealt with two chat reps here. One of them is fantastic, the other is rude at times and just not professional.

BLV Peru
秘魯
2023年8月4日

The worst part is the support team. They are rude, unprofessional, and even blackmailing. They threatened to review instantly after installing the app and disabled app functions after 3-4 hours when they failed to get a review. This is unacceptable and illegal. Do not download this app or trust these scammers. You have been warned.
They are just collecting the reviews to may use it further for their premium subscriptions with the same or another app name, currently the app name is “Tapita SEO & Speed Optimizer”. The app is free and the review count is around 400. That is the only reason they got the best rating but the point is that 99% of reviewers placed their reviews after using the app just a few hours even some reviews were placed after a few minutes using the app which is inconsistence.
They are practicing unethically to grow their business. We will put a comprehensive complaint at the Shopify help center with proof of their emails. We may pursue it further with Better Business Bureau (BBB).
So, please be aware and place your review after 5-6 months of using the app otherwise they may stop or put down your site on slow servers after getting an early review because their main purpose is to use these reviews for their premium subscriptions same as their other apps.

PakSell
巴基斯坦
使用應用程式 3天
Tapita 已回覆 2023年8月6日

Hi Ijaz,

This is Max from Tapita. Above all, we thank you so much for your time and effort into using our app and we do apologize for this unwanted mis-understanding.

As explained in our conversations, we are receiving multiple complaints about store merchants being charged hundreds of dollars while the freelancers are exploiting our service for free.

While the app is free, we detest exploitation. We operate on trust and result and the reviews you are referring to as fake are made by extremely happy merchants with store much much faster than before without any additional cost. We want the result to speak for itself and we do not have the capability and moral to deceive thousand of merchants using our app. We are a team of young and ambitious people who work day in and out to bring nothing but "true value" to the Shopify market. By the way, Shopify does not allow fake reviews too, we would not in a million years doing what is against the rules and get effort throwing to the sea.
Our system recorded the store owner with the email sale@parksell.pk while yours is ijazmahe****@gmail.com, which rings freelancer red flags to us. The conversation tone was also extremely demanding and argumentative too: "we'll use the app for 1 year to test...etc" (by that time the merchant was already get charge and we can not catch the freelancer) (Same traits as numerous cases discovered by us before with freelancers).

You are our first 1 star review and we take that as a great lesson to learn in our way of approaching certain cases. We again thank you so much for your feedback that will make our sevice greater than ever.

We will let the merchant decide if the results are true or we are just a bunch of "greedy" app creator as you seem to think of us.

Regards,
Max
CEO of Tapita

2023年8月28日

don't install this app. this app has ruined my theme entirely that i had worked on for days. Unfortunately I hadn't taken any backup. On top of that their customer service is very bad, they don't help with anything.

Gripster - Official
使用應用程式 3天
Tapita 已回覆 2023年8月29日

Hello there,

This is Keenan one of Tapita founders. First off, I still want to apologize for what you are feeling about our app and I want to take full responsibility for your feedback.

I was also present during your chat with one of the agent. Just to confirm the following to make it clear for you and also ther people reading this review as well:

1. The problem reported was NEVER caused by our app, since none of the feature was turned on. Our technical agent also took a close look right away and confirmed that it was never our code that caused your misallgined text. We can easily prove this. We also try to reaching out right away after seeing that you reverted your website back.

2. You mention in your review that there was no back up, but up on further checking and as mentioned above we can see that you do have a back up. So I am not sure why you said that.

3. When you mentioned that you have a problem on chat, we immediately and actively want to understand your problem and fix it for you. But the second sentence that you sent to us was "F*** you". Straight up to my customer success agent without any explanation. This behavior should not be tolerated but we were still asking for more information to help you before you signed off.

4. Your store is in the USA while you are from India, this was already considered a red-flag to us as we are receiving multiple complaints about store merchants are being charged hundreds of dollars while the freelancer is exploiting our service for free. So it is unclear if you are one of those freelancers or one of our competitors.

Either way, we thank you for your effort in trying our app. Our service and products should speak for itself and we will let the reader decide.

Thank you again.

Keenan

2023年9月22日

The business model is as follows:

1: You install the app
2: You are denied access to the advertised features. With them providing an excuse... not even a rational excuse.

In my case, the excuse was that they claimed freelancers had been using their service for SEO, and then passing on a charge to their customers for the free service. Then the website owners were somehow holding Tapita accountable for this. It makes 0 sense at all, and is a poor excuse.

3: You will talk to them on live chat for a bit, and they will enable the service for you.

4: Before you have any time to verify the service is providing you any value, before google can crawl your website, and before you even know if it's doing anything useful outside of page speed improvements, they will immediately ask you for a review of the app.

5: If you ignore them, they will send a subsequent email including the following:

"Page speed feature when enabled will be completely free. But we are very new in the market and it is very challenging for our human resources and server to keep this feature running free of charge."

"So If you are serious about using Tapita, please let us know. Otherwise, we will have to give the opportunity to another merchant as we are receiving multiple complaints about store merchants being charged hundreds of dollars while the freelancer is exploiting our service for free. "

They are essentially going to force you to give them a (presumably good) review, and if you refuse, they will deny you access to the 'completely free' service. It's free but when you read between the lines, it isn't free.

This is not a reasonable or ethical way to run a business, is misleadingly advertised, and potentially breaks the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations of 2008. The product itself might even work, but the way they are going about it is very unethical. In essence, they only want to provide the service to people who have provided them a review as payment.

Edens Drawer
英國
使用應用程式 大約1小時
Tapita 已回覆 2023年9月25日

Hi,
We appreciate your effort to write such a detailed review. Please accept our deepest apologies for any uncomfortable experience that you had with our app.
Please let us explain some things here:
1. We have provided in our latest email proofs of cases where there are actual freelancers and developers exploiting our app with bad intentions.
2. As we've tracked read receipt from our email and see that you haven't seen the email that we sent to the store email, we assumed that you are not the owner of the store and therefore a developer or a freelancer. This is indeed a hasty assumption from our part, and we are deeply sorry about this.
3. Please understand that we did not force you to give us a review by disabling the feature or anything. We waited for two days after you used the feature to make sure that everything runs well, before sending an email asking for a feedback.
Again, this is still an overly-cautious practice from our side, which we're deeply sorry for. We hope that you can give us a second chance and explore the many other useful features that we have to offer.
Thank you so much!