About Sync Google Sheet
Save new Shopify orders as rows on Google Sheets
You want to keep track of every order you get on your Shopify store? Google Sheets is a handy tool for that. It can help you collect all your orders in one place, discover new trends, and draw insights with its advanced analysis features. All of that is great, but the headache starts when you have to manually add each new order data from Shopify to your Google spreadsheet.
With this readymade Shopify and Google Sheets integration template, that problem is solved. When you use this integration, information from every new Shopify order will be stored in a new row in Google Sheets automatically. You can customize this template to your specific needs by adding notes that will help you keep track of additional order details like ‘Does the buyer accept marketing?’ or ‘Were the discount codes applied to this order?’, etc.
All you need to do is connect your Shopify and Google Sheets accounts to Exelion and turn on this integration. Meanwhile, you can sip a cup of coffee and relax.
How it works
- Step 1: This Bot runs whenever you get a new order in your Shopify store.
- Step 2: It will automatically store all the order information in a new row in Google Sheets.
- Connect to Google Sheets
- Build your columns from the app
- Click to Save and enter The new Sheet Name Cli4.ck on Turn On (It's imported step to start the Services)
- Google Sheets
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.