Google Shopping Actions Orders

Google Shopping Actions Orders

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Google Shopping Actions Order Processing via Shopify

BUYSTAFIA

I use this app to complete my orders. They respond quickly when I reach out for assistance. Thank you for the service.

TheClubPrice

It's great - suddenly the sky is closer than the clouds. I have been facing a problem with Google Shopping Action and the app actually got my worries out.

Sport Tech

such a good app, does what it supposed, We used it for a few months already. Definitely must have for google action

I Have Cosmetics

Customer Service was helpful - and so far I like the app.

Thanks

Vicky
ihavecosmetics.com
ihavecosmetics@gmail.com

Nook & Cottage

Very responsive support team and easy integration. So much better than Google's native feed ever was. Great app and service. Thanks!

Ovcio

Everything works fine so far. We use it for google shopping adds, shopping action and bing ads. I will explore more features. Hopefully, their customer service can be faster.

Tutu Joli™

Great app, team, support and setup. A great ad on app! Easy to use too! We strongly recommend it!!!!

WoodenToys.com

A few simple steps and this app perfectly connects your Google Merchant Center account to Shopify. It pulls in orders and allows you to fulfill everything from Shopify. Works perfectly and the support is awesome.

BioWaveGO

Super easy to set up and integrate with your shopify store. Customer service is also excellent if an issue ever arises

North Country Fire

I have used multiple apps by this developer. When I was looking for an app to integrate with shopping actions, this was the obvious choice. This is a trustworthy developer with fast, professional and quality support. Easy set up and well worth the price. They do what they say and they do it well.

Previous 1 3 4