Google Shopping Actions

Google Shopping Actions

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Google Express / Shopping Actions Order Processing via Shopify

Game Room Shop

Another 5-star app by Simprosys InfoMedia. Easily syncs Google Shopping Actions/Google Express orders and notifications

They offer amazing support, as always.

NutriChefkitchen

Great service they help you so fast
thanks so much and teh app really does the job needed.now my google shopping is active

1MOTOSHOP

Works as expected. Orders flow in and it even allows you to refund from Shopify as you normally would. Huge time saver.

The Casery

Tool is intuitive and the sync works without a lot of hassle. It just works. Developers respond to issues quickly.

Stretch Is Comfort

Simple app to sync your Google Express orders. Customer service is AMAZING! They are available through Skype for immediate assistance. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!

Cowinaudio

Very useful! The customer service is great! When I sent an email to them, the reply is really quick!

Svmproducts

Really liked the App. Saved lot of time. Syncs orders directly into shipping software we use. Love it.
Thank you.
www.svmproducts.com

ID Stronghold

This app worked perfect for us and made our setup with Google Shoppings Actions simple and easy. The developer even made a quick custom mod for us FOR FREE for us to override the email address as we are not supposed to contact the customers from Google Express directly. We now use 3 of their apps and have replaced other similar apps we had from other vendors. Their apps are very well written. As a former programmer myself I recognize that these people are talented.

New Green Nutrition

Awesome app and fast support. Will help you process orders and sync with your Shopify store. The only feature we would love to see added is pricing differentiation.

Beyond Polish

Great app. Works right out of the box. Haven't had any issue so far which is uncommon when dealing with 3rd party apps. I know support will be great as I use some of their other apps. As a developer I can tell this app is well built and well design. Would love for you guys to more apps like these for other channels such as Amazon, Walmart, Jet, etc. Thanks for making polished apps!

Previous 1