Order Sync for Google Shopping

"Buy On Google" Orders Processing via Store Backend

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Flashback Limited - Repair, Replay, Relive

Simprosys is responsive to support requests, and even assisted with a much needed feature for our use case. Their apps are fairly priced, and they function with minimal maintenance on our part. 10/10 would recommend their apps.

Sparkle In Pink

This app does exactly what you need it to do. It brings orders from Google into your Shopify store so they can be fulfilled just like any other order. The app couldn't be simpler, and the support team is helpful as well if you have any questions.

PEScience

Works perfectly. Took 30 seconds to set up, literally. Synced my pending orders into Shopify instantly. A+++ support team. They helped me with my google merchant center and set us up on Buy on Google.

League Outfitters

its fantastic app, easy to use and they awesome customer support resolve all the issue related my orders.

Whitaker Brothers

Great app, works exactly as advertised. One does have to go and manually switch on payment capture, which is a little counter-intuitive, but the support was responsive and professional in getting that bit sorted out.

simplehuman

This app works well in syncing our Google Buy orders with Shopify. Support responds quickly and their Devs helped update app logic based on Google's new features at our request.

Little Lona

The app is great and the support is super fast and helpful. They always respond with all the details.

Pacific Northwest Gifts, LLC

This is a very cost effective and well supported app. It syncs all Google Express order with your Shopify Store. Very efficient and great for keeping all orders right in your Shopify admin. Highly recommended.

GreatEagleInc

I used this app to sync my shopify store and the google shopping order; it works great, and the support team is response quickly, professional

Pepper Joe’s

Worked great for a long time. Only about half our orders are actually being pulled into shopify now. Google has automatically refunded multiple orders due to us not catching them right of way. This app has cost us more money than what we've made on it the last 2 months. Please fix.

Previous 1 3 4 5