Order Sync for Google Shopping

Order Sync for Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Google Shopping Actions Order Processing via Store Backend

Little Lona

The app is great and the support is super fast and helpful. They always respond with all the details.

Pacific Northwest Gifts, LLC

This is a very cost effective and well supported app. It syncs all Google Express order with your Shopify Store. Very efficient and great for keeping all orders right in your Shopify admin. Highly recommended.

GreatEagleInc

I used this app to sync my shopify store and the google shopping order; it works great, and the support team is response quickly, professional

Silver Rod Pharmacy

Very good App to use with google Merchant center. I have minor issue with inventory sync , they are working on it and responsive

The Tea Spot

always clean coding from this company. and the best customer service! quick to respond, and go out of their way to help resolve any confusion.

BuDhaGirl

This app has been easy to use and setup. We use three different apps from Simprosys InfoMedia. They are cost-effective and has tonnes of features. Highly recommend to anyone who is using the default Google Shopping App.

FishinMyBestLife

AWESOME support. these guys are very responsive and the app functions as advertised. i would highly recommend it

Preferred Medical Plus

Amazing customer service. I always love Simprosys. They care about every customer and have helped me so many times I cant count it anymore! Great functionality, in my opinion there is no better app to use than this one.

Keep Doggie Safe

This app has helped us secure orders through Google Shopping Actions with very little effort or time commitment from us. Their support is fast and efficient.

Pyle USA

The apps and Simprosys are super responsive and have enabled our teams to manage and process orders efficiently. It's a great service and the dev team. I recommend them in high regard. We had a product feed issue that involved some code fixing to the schema and they jumped in an offered support. Within 24 hours it was fixed.

Previous 1 3 4 5