Order Sync for Google Shopping

Order Sync for Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Google Shopping Actions Order Processing via Store Backend

AmericonPlus

I have had a very good experience with this app and Simprosys. I installed this app and found I needed a change to how it operated. Specifically, I wanted it to initially bring orders from Merchant Center into Shopify with the payment status set to pending. Then after fulfilling the product, sending the fulfillment information back to Merchant Center and getting paid by Google, I wanted to update the payment status in Shopify to paid. I worked with Viral Mandliya from Simprosys to make this change to the app. I was very happy with the end result and would strongly recommend this app to other Shopify merchants who are selling on Google Shopping Actions and want to bring their orders into Shopify.

BUYSTAFIA

I use this app to complete my orders. They respond quickly when I reach out for assistance. Thank you for the service.

TheClubPrice

It's great - suddenly the sky is closer than the clouds. I have been facing a problem with Google Shopping Action and the app actually got my worries out.

Sport Tech

such a good app, does what it supposed, We used it for a few months already. Definitely must have for google action

I Have Cosmetics

Customer Service was helpful - and so far I like the app.

Thanks

Vicky
ihavecosmetics.com
ihavecosmetics@gmail.com

Nook & Cottage

Very responsive support team and easy integration. So much better than Google's native feed ever was. Great app and service. Thanks!

Ovcio

Everything works fine so far. We use it for google shopping adds, shopping action and bing ads. I will explore more features. Hopefully, their customer service can be faster.

Tutu Joli™

Great app, team, support and setup. A great ad on app! Easy to use too! We strongly recommend it!!!!

WoodenToys.com

A few simple steps and this app perfectly connects your Google Merchant Center account to Shopify. It pulls in orders and allows you to fulfill everything from Shopify. Works perfectly and the support is awesome.

BioWaveGO

Super easy to set up and integrate with your shopify store. Customer service is also excellent if an issue ever arises