Order Sync for Google Shopping

Order Sync for Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Google Shopping Actions Order Processing via Store Backend

Svmproducts

Really liked the App. Saved lot of time. Syncs orders directly into shipping software we use. Love it.
Thank you.
www.svmproducts.com

ID Stronghold

This app worked perfect for us and made our setup with Google Shoppings Actions simple and easy. The developer even made a quick custom mod for us FOR FREE for us to override the email address as we are not supposed to contact the customers from Google Express directly. We now use 3 of their apps and have replaced other similar apps we had from other vendors. Their apps are very well written. As a former programmer myself I recognize that these people are talented.

New Green Nutrition

Awesome app and fast support. Will help you process orders and sync with your Shopify store. The only feature we would love to see added is pricing differentiation.

Beyond Polish

Great app. Works right out of the box. Haven't had any issue so far which is uncommon when dealing with 3rd party apps. I know support will be great as I use some of their other apps. As a developer I can tell this app is well built and well design. Would love for you guys to more apps like these for other channels such as Amazon, Walmart, Jet, etc. Thanks for making polished apps!

Domestify

This app makes it easy to manage orders for the channel. Support is great. The app gets better every day with new features.

MagnetRX.com

Great app, saves time and avoids the headache of managing orders in multiple locations. Support is top notch and goes above and beyond for the customers!

Wholesale Home

This app has really increased our sales and working with Amit is a pleasure! Never had such a good experience with customer support every query gets answered within 24 hours or less and they are always available to help! My #1 recommended app for merchants looking to expand their bussiness on Google Express.

Thrivous

We're just getting started with this app. So far, it appears to be working well and as advertised. One thing to watch is that orders should be canceled in this app, rather than in Shopify. We learned this from customer service, which is highly responsive and helpful.

1 2 4 Next