Order Sync for Google Shopping

Order Sync for Google Shopping

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 11, 2022

Simprosys is responsive to support requests, and even assisted with a much needed feature for our use case. Their apps are fairly priced, and they function with minimal maintenance on our part. 10/10 would recommend their apps.

Flashback Limited - Repair, Replay, Relive
February 16, 2022

This app does exactly what you need it to do. It brings orders from Google into your Shopify store so they can be fulfilled just like any other order. The app couldn't be simpler, and the support team is helpful as well if you have any questions.

Sparkle In Pink
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 28, 2021

Works perfectly. Took 30 seconds to set up, literally. Synced my pending orders into Shopify instantly. A+++ support team. They helped me with my google merchant center and set us up on Buy on Google.

PEScience
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
October 28, 2021

its fantastic app, easy to use and they awesome customer support resolve all the issue related my orders.

League Outfitters
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 10, 2021

Great app, works exactly as advertised. One does have to go and manually switch on payment capture, which is a little counter-intuitive, but the support was responsive and professional in getting that bit sorted out.

Whitaker Brothers
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 5, 2021

This app works well in syncing our Google Buy orders with Shopify. Support responds quickly and their Devs helped update app logic based on Google's new features at our request.

simplehuman
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 7, 2021

The app is great and the support is super fast and helpful. They always respond with all the details.

Little Lona
August 21, 2021

This is a very cost effective and well supported app. It syncs all Google Express order with your Shopify Store. Very efficient and great for keeping all orders right in your Shopify admin. Highly recommended.

Pacific Northwest Gifts, LLC
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 2, 2021

I used this app to sync my shopify store and the google shopping order; it works great, and the support team is response quickly, professional

GreatEagleInc
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 10, 2020

Very good App to use with google Merchant center. I have minor issue with inventory sync , they are working on it and responsive

Silver Rod Pharmacy