Google Shopping Actions

Google Shopping Actions

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Google Express / Shopping Actions Order Processing via Shopify

I Have Cosmetics

Customer Service was helpful - and so far I like the app.

Thanks

Vicky
ihavecosmetics.com
ihavecosmetics@gmail.com

Nook & Cottage

Very responsive support team and easy integration. So much better than Google's native feed ever was. Great app and service. Thanks!

Ovcio

Everything works fine so far. We use it for google shopping adds, shopping action and bing ads. I will explore more features. Hopefully, their customer service can be faster.

Tutu Joli™

Great app, team, support and setup. A great ad on app! Easy to use too! We strongly recommend it!!!!

WoodenToys.com

A few simple steps and this app perfectly connects your Google Merchant Center account to Shopify. It pulls in orders and allows you to fulfill everything from Shopify. Works perfectly and the support is awesome.

BioWaveGO

Super easy to set up and integrate with your shopify store. Customer service is also excellent if an issue ever arises

North Country Fire

I have used multiple apps by this developer. When I was looking for an app to integrate with shopping actions, this was the obvious choice. This is a trustworthy developer with fast, professional and quality support. Easy set up and well worth the price. They do what they say and they do it well.

New Wave Swim Buoy for Open Water Swimmers & Triathletes

Amit has been super helpful in navigating the integration with Shopping Actions - it has been a tough road doing it on my own and shopify google app was creating a lot of errors and conflicts. Great service - thanks Amit!

yeehawcowboy

amazing app boosted my sales.!!! thank you so much! strongly recommended... this app and all their apps .

Ecartsco

Really liked this app. Worked great. Any issues we had were dealt with within 12 hours. Sometimes within the hour.

Previous 1 3