Order Sync for Google Shopping

Order Sync for Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Google Shopping Actions Order Processing via Store Backend

FishinMyBestLife

AWESOME support. these guys are very responsive and the app functions as advertised. i would highly recommend it

Preferred Medical Plus

Amazing customer service. I always love Simprosys. They care about every customer and have helped me so many times I cant count it anymore! Great functionality, in my opinion there is no better app to use than this one.

Keep Doggie Safe

This app has helped us secure orders through Google Shopping Actions with very little effort or time commitment from us. Their support is fast and efficient.

Pyle USA

The apps and Simprosys are super responsive and have enabled our teams to manage and process orders efficiently. It's a great service and the dev team. I recommend them in high regard. We had a product feed issue that involved some code fixing to the schema and they jumped in an offered support. Within 24 hours it was fixed.

AmericonPlus

I have had a very good experience with this app and Simprosys. I installed this app and found I needed a change to how it operated. Specifically, I wanted it to initially bring orders from Merchant Center into Shopify with the payment status set to pending. Then after fulfilling the product, sending the fulfillment information back to Merchant Center and getting paid by Google, I wanted to update the payment status in Shopify to paid. I worked with Viral Mandliya from Simprosys to make this change to the app. I was very happy with the end result and would strongly recommend this app to other Shopify merchants who are selling on Google Shopping Actions and want to bring their orders into Shopify.

BUYSTAFIA

I use this app to complete my orders. They respond quickly when I reach out for assistance. Thank you for the service.

TheClubPrice

It's great - suddenly the sky is closer than the clouds. I have been facing a problem with Google Shopping Action and the app actually got my worries out.

Sport Tech

such a good app, does what it supposed, We used it for a few months already. Definitely must have for google action

I Have Cosmetics

Customer Service was helpful - and so far I like the app.

Thanks

Vicky
ihavecosmetics.com
ihavecosmetics@gmail.com

Nook & Cottage

Very responsive support team and easy integration. So much better than Google's native feed ever was. Great app and service. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4