Order Sync for Google Shopping

"Buy On Google" Order Processing via Store Backend

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

PEScience

Works perfectly. Took 30 seconds to set up, literally. Synced my pending orders into Shopify instantly. A+++ support team. They helped me with my google merchant center and set us up on Buy on Google.

League Outfitters

its fantastic app, easy to use and they awesome customer support resolve all the issue related my orders.

Whitaker Brothers

Great app, works exactly as advertised. One does have to go and manually switch on payment capture, which is a little counter-intuitive, but the support was responsive and professional in getting that bit sorted out.

simplehuman

This app works well in syncing our Google Buy orders with Shopify. Support responds quickly and their Devs helped update app logic based on Google's new features at our request.

Little Lona

The app is great and the support is super fast and helpful. They always respond with all the details.

Pacific Northwest Gifts, LLC

This is a very cost effective and well supported app. It syncs all Google Express order with your Shopify Store. Very efficient and great for keeping all orders right in your Shopify admin. Highly recommended.

GreatEagleInc

I used this app to sync my shopify store and the google shopping order; it works great, and the support team is response quickly, professional

Silver Rod Pharmacy

Very good App to use with google Merchant center. I have minor issue with inventory sync , they are working on it and responsive

The Tea Spot

always clean coding from this company. and the best customer service! quick to respond, and go out of their way to help resolve any confusion.

BuDhaGirl

This app has been easy to use and setup. We use three different apps from Simprosys InfoMedia. They are cost-effective and has tonnes of features. Highly recommend to anyone who is using the default Google Shopping App.

Previous 1 3 4 5