App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

GoFitness™

Super fast support. Does exactly what I wanted. They even schedule free zoom calls to help out. I also like the feature that helps you improve listing score.

Flex Pipe USA

The best setup I've ever seen. I saw results right away. I would give this app 6 stars if possible.

KLOO Games

Genuinely the best customer care ever. Shubham patiently took me through the key aspects. Got me set up and showed me how to optimise. He demystified the whole Google Merchant area. If you get the opportunity for an on-boarding session with Shubham, grab it. Wonderful.

Harber London

Very good App! Easy to use and very fast, just was I was looking for, the support have a lot of experience.

Van Breakers

Highly recommend this app, Google merchant center is very difficult for us to list our products, this third party app is a no brainer....takes all the hard work out for you, get it now is the best advise I can give, support is 10/10

Zen + Ether | Eco-Luxe Beauty Products and Relaxing Rituals for Glowing Skin

I used this app to connect my product catalog to Google Merchant Center and it was simple considering I was having issues doing so with the Google Shopify app. I was able to run my Shopping ads seamlessly. I love the fact that you can make edits to your product titles and descriptions directly from the app which I discovered, because of the app, is super important for your shopping ads to show up for the right searches in Google. You can also edit the product categories in the app as well which is also important. I highly recommend this app to anyone interested in using Google's ad services. You won't regret it.

Prestige

A must have app if your online store need quick editing and setup with google shopping feeds! This has become an important app for our store.

ScandiBugs

This app is really straightforward to use and although early days, I have seen an improvement in my conversion rates and ROAS. Support is excellent, someone is usually available straight away to help out with any query. Definitely recommend.

MAX & ME SPORT

Great Google Shopping APP!! I highly recommend that everyone gives it a Try! Customer support will help you every step of the way! A++ Support Team!

RachelSilk

great support and app, I can edit my feed manually, if I have any problems, they always fix them promptly. thanks you very much! Rachel

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13