Easy Google Shopping Feed

Easy Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Improve Google Shopping Feed & Google Ads. No Country Limit

Our Wish Deals

I tried a few others before coming across this one. And I have to say it is simple and easy to understand and use. I like the fact that the app shows me how I can improve my listing for better visibility in Google.

The support is also very good. The team is knowledgeable and helpful.

I look forward to their integration for Bing Shopping Feed.

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Olive Oil Divine LLC

This app does exactly what it says it will do. Tech support is always there and very helpful. Thanks for making it easier to sell on Google!

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. It is nice to know that the app is meeting your requirements.

AISHAWORDROBE

I used this app, its good to handle and good customer support. I recommended to all for google shopping feed

May 28, 2020

Many Thanks. Nice to hear that you have liked the interface and the support.

thankubody

I used this app to improve my feed for google shopping. I like that you can get a score to see where you need to improve your feed for a better shopping experience on google. I had a couple of questions setting it up that I sent through to AdNabu and they got back to me within a day which was great!

May 28, 2020

Hey, It's great to find out that you have liked the "score system" for the products. I wish you continue to have a great shopping feed experience.

COFFEE KHATZ

Very easy to setup and use. So far so good. Great for any small business starting up. I just hope its also going to drive customers to my store

June 4, 2020

Thanks. I wish your feed is super ready for your campaigns.

Henry Harrison - For Men

Easy to use and integrate across Google in one place. Highly recommend if you do not want to hire some freelancers to onboard all the data.

June 4, 2020

Hey, it is nice to find out that our app is meeting your requirements. Many Thanks.

FORTUNE WONDER

I am using this app. It really makes everything work so much easier. It is unblocking all the hardships and hurdles of synchronizing shopify with google shopping. And their services are excellent. They resolve issues for you almost instantly. And they are free!

June 4, 2020

Hi, Your kind words are highly appreciated. I wish you to get a great shopping feed experience going forward.

Free Soul Bracelets

This app is amazing. It has really helped me to get a better score on Google with all my products. Customer service is incredible too. Thanks Salil for all your help!!

homedesirer

This app is fantastic and saved me a lot of time in setup my Google merchant account with all my products. The support is super, I had problems with my products feed disapproved by Google Merchant Center, I reached out to Salil Panikkaveetil and the next day he set up a Zoom call with me to share my screen and he walked me through at correct all of my issues. He was very perlite and knowledgeable! End of Story!!

MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP

Best app for me! I tried some other apps and this app works the best. Customer support is very helpful for setting!