Easy Google Shopping Feed

Easy Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Improve Google Shopping Feed & Google Ads. No Country Limit

RAUGEE Official Website

very nice app.it is good and easy to using.thank you i will keep to use this.strongly recommend!!!!!

madcashmere

This app feed data to Google Shop with absolute ease. Also it shows a score for each product, this feature shows you how to improve your products keywords so you appear on more search results. Strongly recommend!

The Ideal Sunday

Very intuitive app and super easy to use. They make simple recommendations to optimise your google feed. The support from Salil was great - He knows what he's talking about. Highly recommend.

Best Global Price

Super simple to set-up and use. Fast answers to my questions. Keep up the good work, You'll love'it once you use'it.

Collection20202

very fast response conversation and helpful customer service> love this app, fixed all my Marchant account's issues.

Daphne Lorna

These guys are great and I highly recommend. I am new to google shopping and this app helped me get approved and enhance my google feed. We did a Zoom call and they walked me through the whole process.

Dr. Skin Online

Great support and very easy to use. When I had problems, they scheduled a zoom meeting and solved the problem

FIT-LOSOPHY

Very kind and helpful support, thank you very much. I have to improve my knowledge of the app but they help me to install everything and to understand how to use it, recommended!

hemline-shop

Great app! Does more than you expect.
Documentation could be a bit more improved though, but the customer support makes up for it.

The Pure Company UK

Great app, and even better company. I've been with Adnabu for over 3 years having used them to handle Adwords campaigns on my other business. The team are super helpful, always available on chat, have a deep understanding of Adwords and are committed to constantly improving their products. 5* stars all around, highly recommended.