Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Increase Sales from Google Feed, Facebook, Instagram & Bing.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

App for Google Shopping Feed, Facebook Feed, Instagram feed

FixOEM:Refacción Celular+Gaming

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great service. App was able to do in second what I had been waiting and working with no results, for months I look forward to keep working with you guys

August 22, 2022

Dear Carlos,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review-it's much appreciated.

Olan Living

Location Australia

Neha is very helpful. She helped me to understand the app, step by step walk through, also she picked up an error in the feed which I did not realise. Great attention to details. Very helpful customer support session. Thank you!

August 16, 2022

Dear Anson,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about the services provided by us. I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. Your feedback is a great driving force for all of us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

Neha Singh

Cusack Lighting

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Excellent customer service from Priya!! She helped to clarify many questions I had regarding (variants)!

August 17, 2022

Hey Siby,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great compliment.This kind of feedback motivates the entire team to continue exceeding quality standards.The entire team at AdNabu is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared.

Indoor Outdoors

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to improve my listings for Google Shopping purposes. The scoring system is easy to follow and it makes it clear which parts require improvement. It makes fields such as "Material" and "Colour" much easier to find than in the standard Shopify product admin. I recommend this if you are conscious about getting the most from your Google Shopping feed.

August 25, 2022

Dear Indoor Outdoors admin & team,

I hope that you are doing great. Your valuable review that you had earlier posted for our Google Shopping feed is amazing to read and I am highly obliged to you on behalf of the entire team.

I am glad to know that the scoring system in our app along with bulk editing is making your feed optimization easy enough. You should feel free to write to me at support@adnabu.com in case anything comes up that I should be able to help you with.

Many thanks.

Shubham
Team AdNabu

TutyPlas

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Estou ainda conhecendo o app e preciso mais tempo para avaliação.Mais gostei do que vi e fui atendido corretamente.

GhostBed® Canada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, makes managing product in GMC super easy. If any issues come up, Adnabu support is quick to resolve.

August 24, 2022

Dear GhostBed® Canada Admin & team,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us and for being a loyal, long-term customer!

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

WICKETT JONES

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 17 hours

I had some issues at first, so I contacted the support, and they were very helpful and solved my question in the matter of minutes. The App now works perfectly, it was something was doing wrong.

August 24, 2022

Dear WICKETT JONES Admin & team,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about our service. Good to know that you are happy with the support we have provided you.

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

panachejewelry

Wonderful service, helped resolve a bunch of issues with GMC. They helped get the shopping feeds right and as per Google requirements

August 17, 2022

Dear Parama,

Neha Singh

Bakell®

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Needed Ad Hoc support and the team at Adnabu stepped in and assisted us with real-time changes and feed adjustments for Merchant Center - Thank you for the quick response time and friendly support.

August 22, 2022

Dear Jacques,

Thank you for your positive review of our services. This kind of feedback motivates the entire team to continue exceeding quality standards. The entire team at the AdNabu is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared.

If you have any additional questions or comments, please contact us via email at customer-success@adnabu.com.

Pupazzi e Peluche

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

App perfetta per perfezionare il feed in google shopping. Assistenza impeccabile. Straconsiglio a tutti.

August 29, 2022

Caro Tommaso,

Grazie per la tua opinione; apprezziamo molto il tuo tempo per fornirci questo prezioso feedback a nome di tutto il nostro team. Siamo lieti di aver reso la tua esperienza con noi fantastica e saremo felici di aiutarti di nuovo presto.

Sei un cliente prezioso e dovresti sempre sentirti libero di scriverci all'indirizzo support@adnabu.com in caso tu abbia domande con cui dovrei essere in grado di aiutarti.

Grazie.