Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Increase Revenue from Google Feed & Google Ads.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

App for Google Shopping Feed

Loblolly Creative, LLC

I used the app to help me push my products to Google. I have been having issues doing this by myself because my products are digital downloads and do not ship. I saw this app recommended on a message board and opted to give it a try. I'm so pleased I did. My products are now all pushed to Google, showing zero errors and showing up in search. More than anything, I received INCREDIBLE customer service while trying to troubleshoot warnings and products being declined. My questions were answered very quickly and I was even sent follow-up messages to check-in with my progress. Absolutely amazing customer service!

Les lampes de Pirate

Location Portugal

Super app genial et pratique je recommande vivement d'installer et d'utiliser des que possible si vous souhaitez reprendre le controle de votre flux !

bestelectronic.de

Location Germany

Mille grazie. Dankeschön. Thank you so much. Really good app, some UX you could improve. But service is great as hell. Really nice! 5 stars in total

cazzaro.it

Location Italy

Veramente buono come servizio lo consiglio a tutti quanti. Il servizio di assistenza è molto soddisfacente. Christian

Matt Mahmood-Ogston

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing product, amazing customer service from Priya! I've spent literally days trying to get the Shopify Google Feed integration to work without generating MPN/GTIN errors. Out of frustration i installed Google Shopping Feed by AdNabu... and within 15 minutes everything was setup and all the errors on my Google feed were fixed! Can't rate this app highly enough.

3D UP Fitters

Way more flexible than the free Shopify Google Feed whose inept design caused my store to be banned from Google. Plus their support is amazingly responsive and helpful.

Karmyliege

Location France

Application très bien conçue pour gérer au mieux ses fiches produits et leur référencement sur google. A voir dans le temps ce que cela va donner mais pour l'instant je suis ravie ! Et service client rapidement joignable !!

poorblokesmoking

I used this app to set up my google product feed, great customer support. Always helps quickly and made a huge difference in getting my products fixed in merchant center.

Master Palm Pneumatic

Easy to use google feed app with multiple language feed support, dedicated technical support. Highly recommended.

MyDentalCE.com | Continuing Education & OSHA Training

I was having fits with my product feed. Big problems. AdNabu quickly and professionally got me dialed in, explained step-by-step ways I could continue with avoiding other issues, and got my Google product feed back in order. Excellent customer service, attention to detail, and real value when you need assistance on the back end. Thank you!!