Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
AdNabu Global, Inc.
4.9
August 17, 2022

Great service. App was able to do in second what I had been waiting and working with no results, for months I look forward to keep working with you guys

FixOEM:Refacción Celular+Gaming
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 22, 2022

Dear Carlos,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review-it's much appreciated.

Regards
Priya Singh

August 16, 2022

Neha is very helpful. She helped me to understand the app, step by step walk through, also she picked up an error in the feed which I did not realise. Great attention to details. Very helpful customer support session. Thank you!

Olan Living
Time spent using app: 16 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 16, 2022

Dear Anson,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about the services provided by us. I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. Your feedback is a great driving force for all of us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

Warm Regards,
Neha Singh

August 16, 2022

Excellent customer service from Priya!! She helped to clarify many questions I had regarding (variants)!

Cusack Lighting
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 17, 2022

Hey Siby,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great compliment.This kind of feedback motivates the entire team to continue exceeding quality standards.The entire team at AdNabu is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared.

Regards
Priya Singh

August 15, 2022

I use this app to improve my listings for Google Shopping purposes. The scoring system is easy to follow and it makes it clear which parts require improvement. It makes fields such as "Material" and "Colour" much easier to find than in the standard Shopify product admin. I recommend this if you are conscious about getting the most from your Google Shopping feed.

Indoor Outdoors
Time spent using app: About 1 year
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 25, 2022

Dear Indoor Outdoors admin & team,

I hope that you are doing great. Your valuable review that you had earlier posted for our Google Shopping feed is amazing to read and I am highly obliged to you on behalf of the entire team.

I am glad to know that the scoring system in our app along with bulk editing is making your feed optimization easy enough. You should feel free to write to me at support@adnabu.com in case anything comes up that I should be able to help you with.

Many thanks.

Warm Regards,
Shubham
Team AdNabu

August 11, 2022

Estou ainda conhecendo o app e preciso mais tempo para avaliação.Mais gostei do que vi e fui atendido corretamente.

TutyPlas