App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

Mind Smoothie

I've been trying to get my feed approved for almost a year now!!
It was done within days. I love how I was given a score that I could work to to improve my feed also which was very helpful and easy to use. I still have a lot of work to do but I feel like I'm on the right path now to be able to get it done. If only I'd found this 12 months ago. Phew!

Lovely Panda

Very interesting app, makes it more convenient to push products to the google merchant center. The zoom support was very interesting.
I recommend this app.

NSE Imports

2nd Update: 14/09/20
Shubham and co. are a top team, I had a couple of minor issues relating to mapping metafields to Google Shopping tags and they help me straighten it out quickly and easily. If you are running Shopify 2.0 and have not yet used metafields with Google Shopping it makes certain tasks so much easier in conjunction with this app. Big Update: 17/09/20
Thanks to all the AdNabu team for helping me straighten out my issues with Google Merchant/Google Shopping. They took the time to help me solve them, even when we found that some were down to my not completing the Shopping Ads setup (thought I had) they still took the time to ensure I was up and running (and still stay in touch) If you need to get onto Google Shopping I cannot recommend them enough. Original Review:
Simple to use and way better than the free Shopify Google Feed, I'm expecting great things when Google sees the feed from this app. You can easily see what needs work much like any good SEO editor and the scores tell you if you are heading in the right direction.

August 4, 2020

Hi Andrew, Many thanks for this awesome review that you gave us. I have also sent an email to you regarding the HTML tag queries that you earlier put up. Thanks again.

Tiny Beast Designs

I tried a few other apps for Google Shopping Feed but they were very tedious and hard to use. This app makes it easy to get your products on Google Shopping and the support is amazing, especially for the cost of the app. They follow up in email very promptly and will jump on Zoom to help you.

Buddyhoo

This is so much better. I was stressed out. Suddenly i have products on Google and a lot of them seem to be passing the review test. Whilst i have a lot of cleaning up to do with my product titles etc, I am extremely happy with what Google shopping Feed have achieved so quickly. More than I can say for connecting products on Facebook which is such hard work. Anyways i recommend this App for Google. Really impressed. Lee

July 28, 2020

Many thanks for this amazing 5-star review. You can feel free to write back in case you need any assistance with improving your feed. Thanks for choosing AdNabu.. :)

Tredless

I have just started using this app and so far it offers more than the standard google/shopify app for free. I have to say that their support and hands-on approach and availability is fantastic. We believe in providing great customer service to our customers and AdNabu team is providing all the support we need.

July 27, 2020

Thanks so much for your trust in AdNabu. I hope that you continue to have a good experience with the app in future too. :)

Shop Web

Really great app and help. I need help in suspension of Google Shopping merchant account and their agent did a great help for me. Thanks

July 27, 2020

Your amazing review regarding our app and support is much appreciated. Thanks again. :)

Tucker - Fantasy Gifts

Really great app, does what it says, allows you to fine tune your submissions to improve your score and excellent customer support

July 27, 2020

It is nice to find out that you like the many features of our app. Many thanks for your 5-star review. :)

Smart Pet Devices

Sincere support staff who genuinely want to help. Appreciate your help In sorting out structured data problems with my Shopify store.

July 15, 2020

Hi Guys

I am sad you had a bad experience with us. Our customer support team will reach out to you to fix the problem for you.

Please note that compare at price will be pushed to Google feed as the price and the price from Shopify will be pushed as sale price. This is in accordance with Google's policy for them to show Shopping ads with both the prices. You must have seen ads where a crossed-out price and actual price is shown. This is a feature and not a bug. :(

Interior Dream

Easy to set up with other familiar apps from them. Nice ecosystem. Awesome support! Would recommend :)

July 27, 2020

Hi again, I am writing in to say that your amazing 5-star reviews for our apps have been very much helpful so far. Many thanks for your trust in AdNabu. :)