App for Google Shopping Feed

Increase Revenue with Google Feed & Run Google Ads in mins.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

App for Google Shopping Feed

Designs by TiTi

I used this app simply to get my products on Google. I tried time and time again on my own then I discovered this app! Within the week, almost all of my products have been added to Google. It is extremely easy to use as well! The only thing I do not like is that the "scores" in the app for each product are pretty difficult to improve because you have to go through each individual product to improve the scores.

~DADUCHESS

Upon finding the opportunity to get our products in front of our target audiences i have increased sales revenue and exposure 20%.

Monsieur L.

Review body

It's Juliet

It disconnects during the day sometimes, but it's way better than the native google app. The support is amazing as always and hope they can fix this.

Fetch and Co

I am new to this app, and still deciding how well it works for a small boutique. So far I am very happy with the capabilities, and the support. I had a call this morning and it was so helpful, they even walked me through things I did not ask about.

AndoVolution Australia

I like it, but I'd like to edit the description in the app then it goes onto the products as well, not just separate. unless im misinterpreting it

Big Ben Supplies

A good app, however it would benefit from multi-currency capabilities including the ability to override the price with rules (multiply/add/divide/subtract) and rounding rules. It would also be useful to be able to use rules to set custom labels.

September 9, 2020

Hi

Thanks for your review.

We cannot offer you the multi-currency capabilities inside our app as Google needs to see the same price on your site as well when it crawls the webpages. We are thinking of integrating with third-party apps that offer multi-currency capabilities as they would be better suited to changing currency on your site.

Kindly email us at support@adnabu.com for creating a rule. We can help you with this via feed rules

Update: We now support multi-currencies :)

NaturalKirei

Great experience with this app and the customer service is amazing! I'm really glad I founded it. Thanks!

EC WITCH

Good so far, still working my way around integration. A 1 man Army and still learning to understand. Lol

Trendsoholic

I used this app to get my products listed in Google shopping, faced some disapprovals. Straight away scheduled a call with developers of this app to help me out made some changes. Will update the revies once i see an approval of my products. Thank You