Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
AdNabu Global, Inc.
4.9
Edited August 20, 2022

I will hold off five stars until I see if I get any results but for now I love it , certainly making my listings better quality , its great to see that my listings have improved when the score goes up

Gifts At The Green
Time spent using app: 6 months
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 22, 2022

Hello, Gifts At The Green admin & team,

I hope that you are doing great.

I am also sure that you are now having a much better experience with our app since I can see that many products from your website are now pushed to the Google Merchant Center.

Yes, your product's performance on Google Shopping, etc. improves when you work on supplying more information about your products which helps to put up a higher score. I have shared further details with you via email too with a link to our YouTube channel where we have organized many tutorial videos for your reference regarding Google Shopping. Please check the same once and let me know if I can do anything further for you.

You should also always feel free to reply to the existing email thread in case of any queries that I should be able to answer for you.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Shubham
Team AdNabu

July 11, 2022

So far so good - we were paying an advertising crowd to do our Merchant Center feeds for us, but it is so much easier to use this app instead. Would be great if you could bulk edit products easier, but other than that it seems to fulfill our needs.

Construction Products
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
April 21, 2022

I used this app simply to get my products on Google. I tried time and time again on my own then I discovered this app! Within the week, almost all of my products have been added to Google. It is extremely easy to use as well! The only thing I do not like is that the "scores" in the app for each product are pretty difficult to improve because you have to go through each individual product to improve the scores.

Designs by TiTi
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 5, 2022

Upon finding the opportunity to get our products in front of our target audiences i have increased sales revenue and exposure 20%.

~DADUCHESS