Easy Google Shopping Feed

Easy Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Improve Google Shopping Feed & Google Ads. No Country Limit

NSE Imports

Simple to use and way better than the free Shopify Google Feed, I'm expecting great things when Google sees the feed from this app. You can easily see what needs work much like any good SEO editor and the scores tell you if you are heading in the right direction.

I had some initial questions but Shubham was on hand to provide quick answers.

I can't see how you add additional images to help improve the score ad I keep getting a strange '- Only a few HTML tags are allowed in descriprion' error on a few items which I'm not sure how to clear, but otherwise easy to use and highly recommended.

August 4, 2020

Hi Andrew, Many thanks for this awesome review that you gave us. I have also sent an email to you regarding the HTML tag queries that you earlier put up. Thanks again.

NaturalKirei

Great experience with this app and the customer service is amazing! I'm really glad I founded it. Thanks!

EC WITCH

Good so far, still working my way around integration. A 1 man Army and still learning to understand. Lol

Trendsoholic

I used this app to get my products listed in Google shopping, faced some disapprovals. Straight away scheduled a call with developers of this app to help me out made some changes. Will update the revies once i see an approval of my products. Thank You