Easy Google Shopping Feed

Easy Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Improve Google Shopping Feed & Google Ads. No Country Limit

Big Ben Supplies

A good app, however it would benefit from multi-currency capabilities including the ability to override the price with rules (multiply/add/divide/subtract) and rounding rules. It would also be useful to be able to use rules to set custom labels.

September 9, 2020

Hi

Thanks for your review.

We cannot offer you the multi-currency capabilities inside our app as Google needs to see the same price on your site as well when it crawls the webpages. We are thinking of integrating with third-party apps that offer multi-currency capabilities as they would be better suited to changing currency on your site.

Kindly email us at support@adnabu.com for creating a rule. We can help you with this via feed rules

NSE Imports

Big Update: 17/09/20
Thanks to all the AdNabu team for helping me straighten out my issues with Google Merchant/Google Shopping. They took the time to help me solve them, even when we found that some were down to my not completing the Shopping Ads setup (thought I had) they still took the time to ensure I was up and running (and still stay in touch) If you need to get onto Google Shopping I cannot recommend them enough.

Original Review:
Simple to use and way better than the free Shopify Google Feed, I'm expecting great things when Google sees the feed from this app. You can easily see what needs work much like any good SEO editor and the scores tell you if you are heading in the right direction.

August 4, 2020

Hi Andrew, Many thanks for this awesome review that you gave us. I have also sent an email to you regarding the HTML tag queries that you earlier put up. Thanks again.

NaturalKirei

Great experience with this app and the customer service is amazing! I'm really glad I founded it. Thanks!

EC WITCH

Good so far, still working my way around integration. A 1 man Army and still learning to understand. Lol

Trendsoholic

I used this app to get my products listed in Google shopping, faced some disapprovals. Straight away scheduled a call with developers of this app to help me out made some changes. Will update the revies once i see an approval of my products. Thank You