App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

AndoVolution Australia

I like it, but I'd like to edit the description in the app then it goes onto the products as well, not just separate. unless im misinterpreting it

Big Ben Supplies

A good app, however it would benefit from multi-currency capabilities including the ability to override the price with rules (multiply/add/divide/subtract) and rounding rules. It would also be useful to be able to use rules to set custom labels.

September 9, 2020

Hi

Thanks for your review.

We cannot offer you the multi-currency capabilities inside our app as Google needs to see the same price on your site as well when it crawls the webpages. We are thinking of integrating with third-party apps that offer multi-currency capabilities as they would be better suited to changing currency on your site.

Kindly email us at support@adnabu.com for creating a rule. We can help you with this via feed rules

Update: We now support multi-currencies :)

NaturalKirei

Great experience with this app and the customer service is amazing! I'm really glad I founded it. Thanks!

EC WITCH

Good so far, still working my way around integration. A 1 man Army and still learning to understand. Lol

Trendsoholic

I used this app to get my products listed in Google shopping, faced some disapprovals. Straight away scheduled a call with developers of this app to help me out made some changes. Will update the revies once i see an approval of my products. Thank You