Easy Google Shopping Feed

Easy Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Improve Google Shopping Feed & Google Ads. No Country Limit

Tiny Beast Designs

I tried a few other apps for Google Shopping Feed but they were very tedious and hard to use. This app makes it easy to get your products on Google Shopping and the support is amazing, especially for the cost of the app. They follow up in email very promptly and will jump on Zoom to help you.

Buddyhoo

This is so much better. I was stressed out. Suddenly i have products on Google and a lot of them seem to be passing the review test. Whilst i have a lot of cleaning up to do with my product titles etc, I am extremely happy with what Google shopping Feed have achieved so quickly. More than I can say for connecting products on Facebook which is such hard work. Anyways i recommend this App for Google. Really impressed. Lee

July 28, 2020

Many thanks for this amazing 5-star review. You can feel free to write back in case you need any assistance with improving your feed. Thanks for choosing AdNabu.. :)

Tredless

I have just started using this app and so far it offers more than the standard google/shopify app for free. I have to say that their support and hands-on approach and availability is fantastic. We believe in providing great customer service to our customers and AdNabu team is providing all the support we need.

July 27, 2020

Thanks so much for your trust in AdNabu. I hope that you continue to have a good experience with the app in future too. :)

Shop Web

Really great app and help. I need help in suspension of Google Shopping merchant account and their agent did a great help for me. Thanks

July 27, 2020

Your amazing review regarding our app and support is much appreciated. Thanks again. :)

Tucker - Fantasy Gifts

Really great app, does what it says, allows you to fine tune your submissions to improve your score and excellent customer support

July 27, 2020

It is nice to find out that you like the many features of our app. Many thanks for your 5-star review. :)

Smart Pet Devices

Sincere support staff who genuinely want to help. Appreciate your help In sorting out structured data problems with my Shopify store.

July 15, 2020

Hi Guys

I am sad you had a bad experience with us. Our customer support team will reach out to you to fix the problem for you.

Please note that compare at price will be pushed to Google feed as the price and the price from Shopify will be pushed as sale price. This is in accordance with Google's policy for them to show Shopping ads with both the prices. You must have seen ads where a crossed-out price and actual price is shown. This is a feature and not a bug. :(

Interior Dream

Easy to set up with other familiar apps from them. Nice ecosystem. Awesome support! Would recommend :)

July 27, 2020

Hi again, I am writing in to say that your amazing 5-star reviews for our apps have been very much helpful so far. Many thanks for your trust in AdNabu. :)

Class-A Pods™

Super easy and useful google app. The support team is also very quick and helpful. Highly recommended.

July 27, 2020

Your kind words are highly appreciated. Thanks again. :)

Joy Values

if I knew this app is excited before I wouldn't use the old one very professional app take out all the hustle with a wonderful foundation for the merchant to work efficiently iv been facing an issue when I want to open new websites with this app my issues went to zero I highly recommend anybody looking for professional app to use this one, and what are amazing that the team of developers listens to the needs and willing to add it in the near future well done guys keep the good work up

DONATO GOODS™

The Google Shopping feed makes much easier to have products organised and listed on Google as Google can be pretty complicated. In addition, customer support is excellent. The lady and the gentleman I talked to on Zoom were very friendly, patient and helpful. 5 stars are well deserved. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5