App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

A Beautiful Remembrance

I needed a lot of help and they were great in walking me through everything. Quick and responsive. Thank you for the great follow-through.

Ofanto Italy

great app, very useful and customer support is very responsive and friendly.
thanks to the app I was able to fix my google shopping feed issues

Plakatbar.no

This app is very good when it comes to optimize your feed. Also great support with step-by-step teaching. Can recommend.

modepetitprix

C'est une chance pour moi d'être tombé sur cette application elle est vraiment géniale. j'ai un problème de suspension de compte avec google Merchant l'application m'a énormément aidé, un merci également à Shubham Raj.

Dalcini Stainless

We recently added this app and noticed an increase in Google traffic almost immediately. Easy to install and customer service follow-up was great too.

Outdoor-USA

This App is incredible it´s a must if you need Google Merchant Center.
I received excellent customer support from Shubham Raj, all the way 5 Stars. Super Recommended. Thanks for making this great App. :)

Krafting shop

great app, helped my business lot, i also liked the fact that they send personalized emails with the updates

MD Cheeky

I was really impressed with the quality of the app. I had total help from the support team to finish installing. Our website is working perfectly.

SPAREwala

superb app...best in category...best in customer support....must use guyz...merchant center feed issue solved now :) hurrayyyy!!!
go and test it now...SPECIALLY SONAL HELPS ME ALOT:)

WKshoes

I used this app today. It works very well and is easy to use.. I would recommend this to anybody setting up Google shopping campaigns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8