Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
AdNabu Global, Inc.
4.9
November 28, 2022

This app is working well so far. I had a few questions and Priya and all of the other Reps jumped right in to assist me. They were so attentive and I am really grateful for this app. I can't wait to see how it helps my business going forward. Great job guys!

Urijah's Treasures
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 30, 2022

Dear Dominique,

Thank you for the valuable 5-star review that you previously gave to our app and support. Our entire AdNabu team is very grateful to you.

You can always write to us at support@adnabu.com if there is anything I can do for you. Many Thanks.

Best regards,
Priya

November 18, 2022

I've just started to use the app, and everything looks pretty good.
I have a friendly chat with customer support, and they are very supportive and ready to give all your answer.
I hope I will keep my opinion in the future.
Thank you, guys!

4boats.co.uk
Time spent using app: 12 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 18, 2022

Hello George,

First of all many thanks for leaving such a great review for us, entire team of AdNabu is really grateful to you.

Our support is always extended to you kindly please write to us whenever you need any assistance would be very happy to help you.

Warm Regards,
Priya

November 17, 2022

We used the Nabu app to make bulk corrections to apparel product variants which had previously been tedious to correct in GMC. It was nice to find such a useful tool to solve our problems. We found support to be quick and helpful with our issues. We'll keep this app for sure!

pilotquarters
Time spent using app: 14 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 18, 2022

Dear Jeff, Bob, and pilotquarters admin & team,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. I am glad to hear that the bulk editing feature of our app is of importance to you. Please use that as & when required. Earlier, I also shared our YouTube channel with you where a lot of tutorial videos about our app are readily available.

If you need further assistance, please let me know on the existing email thread and I will be getting back to you. I will try to share further recommendations for your feed when I find them.

Happy to help you. Thanks, again.

Warm Regads,
Shubham

November 15, 2022

Ashwitha is very helpful, she helped me in solving my GMC problem. I would highly recommend the app.

Energy Junkies GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 16, 2022

Dear Niklas,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I'm glad you are happy with the support we have provided you. We are always happy to help our customers. And also would extend all the necessary help to you.

Thank you for choosing us!

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

November 11, 2022

Awesome customer service, highly recommend this app, responded to me within minutes and stayed on the chat to help me resolve my issues

The Magnolia Cottage Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 11, 2022

Dear The Magnolia Cottage Boutique admin & team,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team