App for Google Shopping Feed

Increase Revenue with Google Feed & Run Google Ads in mins.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

App for Google Shopping Feed

body-n-you

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application afin de pouvoir optimiser mes produits pour Google shopping, c'est une très bonne application simple d'utilisation et intuitive.
L'application est parfaite, on la recommande fortement pour tous ce qui concernent l'édition et la mise en ligne de produits sur Google Shopping.

Signature T-Shirtz

This app saves a lot of time when trying to get your products into Google Shopping. The support has been great as well. They reached out to me proactively because they noticed an issue with my feed (which was my fault) and I was able to fix it. I haven't had any sales from Google Shopping yet but this app puts me in a great place for the future!

Dressed in Lucy

Great app, just not something we need at the moment so uninstalled Great app, just not something we need at the moment so uninstalled

JDH-Crafts

Neha was fantastic with support and helping me configure the merchant centre- Couldn't rate the support any it higher!

Tantä Rainwear

Location Spain

Todo perfecto y un trato inmejorable. Seguiremos con ellos porque además la app cubre las expectativas perfectamente.

Planter&Co

Location Netherlands

good apps save time uploading products on Goggle shopping. Very helpful customer service very reactif !

Le Marchand Futé

Location Switzerland

Awesome team and app. We are very happy with them. This is our second store we linked with them. Thanks again!

Machnow Design

Location Germany

Tolle App...sie hilft den Produktfeed mit Google zu synchronisieren. Die Apphersteller sind eigentlich englisch, deshalb finde ich es super, dass der Support auch so gut auf deutsch funktioniert. Das einzige was noch verbesserungsfähig ist, ist dass die Produktkategorieneingabe für Google über diese App nur auf englisch funktioniert, und auch nur die vorgegebenen Kategorien verwendet werden können, ansonsten bin ich sehr zufrieden.

42shops

Location China

The customer service is very nice and fast. They helped us solve the problem. They are also a professional team. :)

ObsessedMuchBoutique

I have been using this app for my Google Shopping Feed. It is really great app that helps me correct errors on my Google Shopping Feed. The customer service is also excellent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26