AllFetch Google Shopping Feed

AllFetch Google Shopping Feed

by AllFetch

Sell more with pushing product feed to Google Shopping Feed

Peaches & Cream Makeup

Really quick and simple to use feed app. I had an issue with the app finding my merchant centre ID and support sorted it out straight away.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer services.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Inspire Hardware

Great customer support to make sure the app was working correctly to push my google shopping feed. Can't wait to see the benefits!

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. Reading your review makes our day!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Flex Pipe USA

Great App easy to use. I would recommend to other users having issues with Google Feed. They have many other awesome apps as well.

June 15, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words and recommending our app to others.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Galerie de la Louve - Art Tribal Africain - African Tribal Art Gallery

Perfect !
I spend so long time trying to connect my website to Google Merchant Center without any success !
Just installed this app this morning and problem wa resolved on the same day

June 15, 2021

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

iDesign Grown Folks Stuff

I really enjoyed the app and the representative Rita was amazing. She understood that I was new and she had patience with me and made sure that I understood everything before we moved further. I really feel this app is going to be the best thing for me in my business and I plan to pass the word on to my friends who are starting their business and hope that every representative is as good and caring as Rita was to me.

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Happybargainbin

Fixed an Issue that Shopify and Google could not fix for over a Month! This app will Fetch your Products Easily with Outstanding Customer Support:)

June 6, 2021

InAir Ventilation

Amazing help from Rita. The app is easy to use and the guidance was brilliant. All set up now! Thank you!

May 30, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and customer service.

EA-Onlineshop

The support is really friendly and took her time (more than 1 hour) and helped my solve the issues i had with my feed in Google Mercant Center. Thanks a lot

May 21, 2021

Thank you for your loving words! Your great review made our day! We are so happy that you have a satisfying experience with our app and customer service.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

The Pet Talk

I have wasted for quite some time on wondering how this Google Shopping Feed works, this app definitely helpful with simple click and it is done, with their great customer support.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

CharmsAndCharms

This app seems really great on my first try. The customer support was great. Thank you for all the help!

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our Google Shopping Feed app and customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5