AllFetch Google Shopping Feed

AllFetch Google Shopping Feed

by AllFetch

Google Shopping companion - Google Shopping Product Feed

Brandsonce

Is our first time to use this App. So Lets see what can do for us.
We hope to have more help to get successful.

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our apps & services to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

CHAIRZO.SK

Great app with excellent customer service. Big Thanks to Rita! She was very nice and patient. She helped me to connect with the Merchant Center as the ID did not appear, plus set up the feed correctly. Go for this app as it's super great and for free.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

La Nadia Jewels

So far everything worked great! Everything was pretty easy to set up. I had one problem with my products showing as "out of stock" rather than "in stock" but Isaac from support helped me out in no time. Thank you!

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. Reading your review makes our day!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

ygwigs

This team is great and their support is timely. Google’s feed requirements are too strict, I can always get help when I need it.

June 28, 2021

Peaches & Cream Makeup

Really quick and simple to use feed app. I had an issue with the app finding my merchant centre ID and support sorted it out straight away.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer services.

Inspire Hardware

Great customer support to make sure the app was working correctly to push my google shopping feed. Can't wait to see the benefits!

Flex Pipe USA

Great App easy to use. I would recommend to other users having issues with Google Feed. They have many other awesome apps as well.

June 15, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words and recommending our app to others.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Galerie de la Louve - Art Tribal Africain - African Tribal Art Gallery

Perfect !
I spend so long time trying to connect my website to Google Merchant Center without any success !
Just installed this app this morning and problem wa resolved on the same day

June 15, 2021

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

iDesign Grown Folks Stuff

I really enjoyed the app and the representative Rita was amazing. She understood that I was new and she had patience with me and made sure that I understood everything before we moved further. I really feel this app is going to be the best thing for me in my business and I plan to pass the word on to my friends who are starting their business and hope that every representative is as good and caring as Rita was to me.

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Happybargainbin

Fixed an Issue that Shopify and Google could not fix for over a Month! This app will Fetch your Products Easily with Outstanding Customer Support:)

June 6, 2021