AllFetch Google Shopping Feed

AllFetch Google Shopping Feed

by AllFetch

Google Shopping companion - Google Shopping Product Feed

The Original Tea Company

I had a problem setting up the app, so I contacted support using their online chat and someone was there to help me after about a minute of waiting. The support staff member was extremely helpful and the problem was sorted out really quickly. You can install and use this app with confidence.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer service!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Cosmetics Squad

This is such a user-friendly app for connecting product feeds to Google. Their customer support is excellent and answers immediately if you any concerns or questions.

April 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it. Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns, we are here to support you!

CulverAndCambridge

great app and excellent customer service! I highly recommend this as an addon to manage google merchant accounts!

April 14, 2021

Thank you for your loving words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our Google Shopping Feed app and customer service.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

JesseBlack Styles

Awesome customer service. Issues are handled promptly and professionally. Fetching products to google thus saving a lot of time.

April 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our Google Shopping Feed app and customer service.

Veooy

非常快速的沟通,用了很多个提交google商店的工具,就只有这个最好用,审核的非常快速,使用API似乎更容易通过,我推荐这个免费的应用,比其他收费的还要好用,因为设置也很简单,只需要简单的点击就可以,不用一个类目一个类目去匹配,会自动识别类目。推荐!!!

March 31, 2021

谢谢您的爱心话语!您的精彩评论使我们度过了愉快的一天!我们非常高兴您在我们的应用程序和客户服务方面拥有丰富的经验。

如果您需要进一步的支持,请随时与我们联系!我们愿意为您服务!

SunsetRuby

Wow!! I spent 2 days manually typing each product in to google shopping. This app did it in minutes! A massive timesaver, would highly reccomend.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your loving words! Your great review made our day! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and customer service.

Terusa Accessories

I was so frustrated because I am not computer literate and google is so complicated. There is a lot of information and I didn't know what to do or how to do it. I made so many mistakes. My products were disapproved because different fields were missing or wrong. I was literally in tears and ready to give up selling online. I found this app and am so glad that I did! Rita helped me out step by step in about 10 minutes and my products were approved in 2 seconds. I cannot believe it! How awesome! Thank you so much! Now I am crying tears of joy and relief!!!!

March 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We really appreciate it. Reading this review made our day!

Naughty Smile Fashion

I used this AllFetch app which perfectly worked for our needs. It is very easy to use and the support from developer is great. Thanks a lot.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your loving words. We really appreciate it. Reading this review made our day!

Quipster

Esta app es lo mejor que he encontrado, cumple con todo lo que uno pueda necesitar para Google feed, simple de manejar y con los resultados que en otras app no se encuentran, y es gratis, una app magnifica

March 8, 2021

¡Gracias por tu excelente reseña! Realmente apreciamos el tiempo que dedica a escribir palabras amorosas, fue muy amable de su parte. ¡Nos motiva a seguir trabajando duro!

¡No dude en contactarnos si necesita más ayuda! ¡Estamos aquí para ayudarte!

MyFirstTruck

Customer service solves every problem very seriously!Good!Thank you very much for their service, especially for a Google shopping beginner

March 2, 2021