AllFetch Google Shopping Feed

AllFetch Google Shopping Feed

by AllFetch

Connect to Merchant Center with Content API for Shopping

Acecrafty

Nice Supporters and very easy to use. Every time I have technical problems, the supporters help me right away. Just chat with them, then you have the answers <3

COSMETIX איפור וטיפוח אונליין - שאול

Great app works seamlessly with merchant center, all products been uploaded you have full control over parameters you need, can create several feeds according to a certain collection, Great support very kind and nice people and it's completely free. we tested many apps for this issue and we remain with this one. please know that having several google shopping apps can make trouble to your account use only one at a time. this app helps you to sync all products but it's not creating campaigns, the campaigns should be created trough the google ads platform, and this is the best and classic way to do soo, good luck everybody !!!

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words you share. It was very kind of you! Reading your review makes our day!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you <3

Vercei

I tried to use google shopping manually to being with but kept having issues, so downloaded this app. Not only was it simple to set up but the customer service has be 5 stars. They have been really quick and efficient in helping solve an query with the set up and even did it for me. I would recommend and will be using other services from this company.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our Google Shopping Feed app and customer service.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

dodo-pour-animaux

Easy to use and setup ! Support answer fast and is really good, thanks for this application for easy setting up Google Shopping Feed. Good Job

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Mahee

They provide the best Customer support and I just asked them to resolve my issue and they just did it. Thanks

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your loving words! Your great review made our day!

The Original Tea Company

I had a problem setting up the app, so I contacted support using their online chat and someone was there to help me after about a minute of waiting. The support staff member was extremely helpful and the problem was sorted out really quickly. You can install and use this app with confidence.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer service!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Cosmetics Squad

This is such a user-friendly app for connecting product feeds to Google. Their customer support is excellent and answers immediately if you any concerns or questions.

April 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it. Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns, we are here to support you!

CulverAndCambridge

great app and excellent customer service! I highly recommend this as an addon to manage google merchant accounts!

April 14, 2021

Thank you for your loving words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our Google Shopping Feed app and customer service.

JesseBlack Styles

Awesome customer service. Issues are handled promptly and professionally. Fetching products to google thus saving a lot of time.

Veooy

非常快速的沟通,用了很多个提交google商店的工具,就只有这个最好用,审核的非常快速,使用API似乎更容易通过,我推荐这个免费的应用,比其他收费的还要好用,因为设置也很简单,只需要简单的点击就可以,不用一个类目一个类目去匹配,会自动识别类目。推荐!!!

March 31, 2021