AllFetch Google Shopping Feed

AllFetch Google Shopping Feed

by AllFetch

Connect to Merchant Center with Content API for Shopping

blunche

Awesome Support!!! Rita helps me a lot. Give me full satisfaction regarding this app. Totally Recommended.

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and service.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question/concern. We are here to support you!

Luna Skincare

Really great app, the app does what I want and the support is really fast. I had a little probleme and got help within a few seconds. Great, keep up the great work

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your loving words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and customer service.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

Spirit Loves Locs

I highly recommend this solution for Google Shopping Feed it offers more control and is simple to use! Keep up the good work AllFetch!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words you share. It was very kind of you! We are happy that you have a great experience with our app!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Senthmetic

Perfectly solved my problem, recommended. I love it. If you need it, you can try it. you can use this

January 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We really appreciate it. Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns, we are here to support you!

Sherman Australia

Simple setup. Had a few small issues during the configuration specific to our store. Support was very responsive and helpful in resolving the issues quickly.

January 18, 2021

Thank you for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our app and customer service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help!

ModaFrills

I'm having a problem with my Google Merchant Account. I have tried many apps to solve my problem. These apps save me. They also have a live chat. Very good support. And this is FREE...

January 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Feel free to contact us if you need further help, we are happy to assist you!

Mary St. James Fashions

I'm astounded at how easy it is to use this app. The connection to my Merchant Center was a snap and the products pushed much faster than I thought they would. The app pushed my entire 2,087 product catalog to Google in about an hour. The last time I did this with another of my websites (about 2,200 products) I used Google's built-in Web Crawl - and it took DAYS for them all to upload. I'm very happy with this app and highly recommend it! It proves the adage that The Best Things in Life Are Free.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words you share. It was very kind of you! We are happy that you have a great experience with our app and service. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

LASER

This is the most help I have ever received from a free app. I am grateful that the team is very responsive and patient to work together to sort out any issues I may have. Very very grateful.

December 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review! We are so happy to hear your kind words. Rest assured that we are trying hard every day to make the app better and better!

Feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern! We are happy to help <3

Korsar store

I give 5 stars because I am very happy with this App. Great support 24 hours a day, they help me a lot. I recommend this app to everyone.

December 14, 2020

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you <3

Pride Of India

its good atleast my products listed in google merchant center in both Shopping actions n Surface across

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Customer satisfaction has always been our first priority and we are so happy you have good experience with our app!
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concern! We are here to help you ^^

Previous 1