Rezensionen (91)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. Oktober 2022

nice app. get all my data on google merchant center soon. Mia is really helpful to get the issues fixed.

StronixDirect
China
7 monate mit der App
Feednexa hat geantwortet 24. Oktober 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

23. August 2021

The app is very easy to use, support very helpful. I recommend you to use it, if you have any problem contact with support. (Ms. Mia)

AfroGift
6 monate mit der App
Feednexa hat geantwortet 14. September 2021

Hi AfroGift,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Omega Team

27. September 2023

I've received support from various apps on Shopify, but Omega Google Shopping Feed stands out from the rest. I reached out for help with resolving a GTIN issue in my Google Merchant Center Account and received an email from Grace. She provided clear instructions on filling in the missing fields and today, she guided me through the process of setting up the feed in Omega and GMC. I'm grateful for her assistance. Thank you, Grace.

I am waiting for the feed to upload in GMC to follow up with the feed setup.

Relax and Wellness
Spanien
Feednexa hat geantwortet 29. September 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 Stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!

13. November 2022

app so good on chip price. Operating very simple easy to use for beginner's i am requesting to all please use this app for feed and more

valuekart18
Indien
Feednexa hat geantwortet 13. November 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

5. Oktober 2021

They have great support. I was approached by Mia due to an expired token. She has provided so much help proactively since then. Truly appreciate everything she has done for me! Keep up the good work MIA!

Ashtray Planet
Australien
Feednexa hat geantwortet 6. Oktober 2021

Hi Ashtray Planet,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team, especially Mia, will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Omega Team

10. Februar 2023

Uygulamayı geliştiren ekip çok yardımcı ve ihtiyaçlarımıza çok hızlı yanıt veriyorlar. Bir sorunu çözmek için azmedip, sorunun çözüldüğüne emin olana kadar soruyorlar. İstediğimiz tüm özellikleri bu uygulamada bulduk. Tavsiye ederim.

KolayOto
Türkei
Feednexa hat geantwortet 12. Februar 2023

Bu yorumu bırakmak için zaman ayırdığınız için teşekkür ederiz. Müşterilerimizi mükemmel deneyimlerle destekleme şansını takdir ediyoruz, bu nedenle geri bildirimleriniz, olağanüstü hizmetler sunmamız için çok büyük bir motivasyon!

22. März 2022

Responsive team. Great app. This will really help with making sure product information is up to date and submitted to the standards for google. Excited to see where my store ends up using this

Crypto Coffee Shop
Feednexa hat geantwortet 23. März 2022

Hi Crypto Coffee Shop,

Kaylee - Omega Team

13. April 2023

Very good. We recommend using app Omega - Google Shopping Feed for your . We hopy apps will update news daily

Keptsake
Feednexa hat geantwortet 14. April 2023

5-Stars! 🌟 Whoot Whoot! 🎉We're so thrilled that you are enjoying our services so far! We're always striving to top your expectations and love the feedback! Thanks,

2. Juli 2022

I used this app to help create a feed for Google Merchant Centre, and also to use as a product inventory feed for OnBuy.com. Its very user friendly and the layout is easy to understand. Support is very efficient too.

MuchMoreBeautyStore
Vereinigtes Königreich
Feednexa hat geantwortet 4. Juli 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful words! Our goal is to make your life easier. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further needs. We will be delighted to assist!!

22. Januar 2024

it's a good application, the support is attentive to your problems and it provides good service

Lensley_shop
Etwa 9 stunden mit der App
Feednexa hat geantwortet 26. Januar 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! 🌟 We're glad to hear that you find our application good, and we appreciate your kind words about our attentive support team. If you ever have more questions or encounter any issues, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀😊