Omega ‑ Google Shopping Feed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 18, 2023

Facilitou muito o meu trabalho. Me economizou muito tempo que iria disperdiçar adicionando produtos. Recomendo baixarem o aplicativo.

Trenzinho Kids
Brazil
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Omega replied January 18, 2023

Muito obrigado por esta revisão de 5 estrelas. Nós realmente apreciamos você ser um cliente e ajudar a compartilhar a palavra sobre nós. Estamos aqui para você a qualquer momento.

January 18, 2023

Guter und sehr schneller Kundenservice.
App macht genau was sie soll und ist uns eine sehr große Hilfe.

MEKO Versand
Germany
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Omega replied January 18, 2023

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, diese Bewertung abzugeben. Wir schätzen die Möglichkeit, unsere Kunden mit hervorragenden Erfahrungen zu unterstützen, daher ist Ihr Feedback eine großartige Motivation für uns, hervorragende Dienstleistungen zu erbringen!

January 13, 2023

The chat assistance has been incredibly helpful and has provided prompt polite responses. The program is fantastic and incredibly useful to me. Joyce, I'm very grateful to you! I appreciate that you have the best Google Shopping feed app ever. The clarity of the document is superb, so I can put it up quickly. I'm fortunate to have this team. I firmly advise everyone to give it a shot.

Tiger Pillar
Time spent using app: 2 days
Omega replied January 17, 2023

It's great to hear such kind comments about our app 🌞🌞🌞 We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this wonderful review!❣️ 💕 💞
Cheers,
Joyce

January 3, 2023

il centro assistenza ti risponde in pochissimo tempo, consiglio per chi ha molti prodotti con varianti
l'assistente con cui parlavo, si è collegata al mio GMC e ha sistemato personalmente tutti i bag che risultavano per poter avere tutto operativo. il tutto è successo in 5 minuti e non i vari giorni come capita con altre app

Albalu Bomboniere
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Omega replied January 4, 2023

Ciao, non capita tutti i giorni di ricevere feedback dettagliati e ponderati come i tuoi. Ma fidati di noi quando diciamo che non passa inosservato. Il tuo commento ci ha fornito informazioni preziose sui servizi che forniamo a Omega. Ti ringraziamo sinceramente per aver dedicato del tempo a condividere i tuoi pensieri con noi.

January 1, 2023

okrgergregdfdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfger454g456ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

ellinacog
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Omega replied January 2, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Edited December 29, 2022

The support team and with the Anna support it's excellent. they really help you with your website and any issue you may have!!

I want to add, that during the last 3 days I have had a lot of problems with google and Anna, she has given me her help and support in so many things, both with my website and configurations and although it is not her real work I appreciate all the effort and hours dedicated to helping me solve all these problems.

Guapii
Venezuela
Time spent using app: 2 days
Omega replied December 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words!💗💗💗. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Anna is truly a gem💗💗 to have on our team! 🥰 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Hope nothing but for your business growth.

December 12, 2022

The best customer service I've ever had. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Tracy was helping me with passion. I loved it

TALLEK
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Omega replied December 12, 2022

December 8, 2022

Exactly what you are looking for, you can export the file according to GMC standards. Easy-to-use interface, enthusiastic support even customized for you to use. Everything is very ok. you should try and feel.

(Vietnamese)
Đúng cái mình đang cần tìm, bạn có thể xuất file theo tiêu chuẩn của GMC. Giao diện dễ dùng, support nhiệt tình còn custom riêng cho mình sử dụng nữa. Mọi thứ đều rất oki. ae nên thử và cảm nhận.

Prideearthwix
Time spent using app: 3 days
Omega replied December 11, 2022

What a nice review! ❣️ 💕 💞 Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. :) Glad you love how fast the app can get set up. Easy and fast setup is one of our main goals. 🎉🎉🎉If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰

Team Omega chân thành cảm ơn review của bạn đã tiếp thêm rất nhiều động lực cho team trong quá trình phát triển app và hỗ trợ khách hàng! Rất mong team Omega sẽ tiếp tục được hỗ trợ bạn sử dụng app trong nhiều năm nữa!

December 8, 2022

This is a very Good App for the Google Shopping Feed. Customer service highly responsive and helpful.

Bebeco
Time spent using app: 7 days
Omega replied December 11, 2022

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing! 🤩 We appreciate you taking the time to leave this lovely review; that encourages us to keep working hard to offer good quality products.❣️ 💕 💞 Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. 🙌 🙌 🙌

December 6, 2022

The chat support has been of great help and has responded quickly and with kindness. The software is great, it really helps me out! Thank you so much, Anna, my friend! You have the best app for Google Shopping feed ever, and I appreciate it. I can quickly set it up because of the document's excellent clarity. I'm lucky to have this crew. I heartily urge everyone to try it.

Fstore Team
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Omega replied December 7, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let’s rock with OMEGA apps! 🔥