Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Tame Paws

Windy is the GOAT. If Windy did not reach out to me to set this app up I would not have touched it for a few days. I rarely ever have someone from customer support reach out to me once I install an app on Shopify. Windy addressed all my questions and guided me through everything in a timely manner. A lot Shopify apps would not survive without customer support. They are the backbone and Windy provides superb customer service. GOAT.

December 1, 2021

Hi Tame Paws store admin,

Tee-Form Nation Chapter '21

I am using this app for my ecommerce's shop to help my list products on Facebook and Google. I have found it to be easy to use.

December 1, 2021

Hi Tee-Form Nation Chapter '21 store admin,

shopsockprints

Glad we found this app and appreciate the customer service we received from Truc Vo. She was very helpful and guided us through the process via video chat. Thank you!

November 30, 2021

Hi shopsockprints store admin,

Friendly Arctic

I used this app to connect my Shopify store with a vendor we work with so that they could use the products on our shop on their Facebook Page. It's working well for us so far and the app support has been great!

November 30, 2021

Hi Friendly Arctic store admin,

South Shore Gallery

We needed to include the vendor (brand) in the product display on Facebook, which is not possible using Shopify's Facebook app. With the field remapping feature of Socialhead's app we were able to combine the title + vendor fields and solve our issue.

November 25, 2021

Hi South Shore Gallery store admin,

CULTNAKED

The app is helpful and easy to work with. The support is amazing. Reccomend this app for importing the feed.

Hi CULTNAKED store admin,

Latinkiin.fi

This app works well and the support is friendly and easily available. I don't know what else to write in here.

Hi Latinkiin.fi store admin,

GALLERY FURNITURE

The operator was SO helpful. If you run a business or agency you really need all of their suite of softwares for FB, IG and Google. WOW!

Hi GALLERY FURNITURE Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Rachel

Secondhandbags AG

this is a Great app, the support and help is! I would recommend this app and service to anyone needing product feeds!

Hi Secondhandbags AG

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Vicky

BusDeals Today

The support staff Felix was so helpful. His explanations on how to use the app were very easy to understand.

Hi BusDeals Today store admin,