Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kim and Kimmy

Location United Arab Emirates

Felix has been incredibly useful throughout our process of getting approved in Google Shopping ads. I've been with shopify for years now and have never experienced this level of concierge support Felix makes you feel. Totally 1,000,000% Recommended.

August 9, 2022

Hi Tomas,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

ariika

Location Egypt

they have the best customer service ever, I had an issue and they provide me with the option of a zoom call to guide me through the whole process of fixing that for an hour which is the best thing that can ever happen to someone who has and issue, thank you so much for that.

August 8, 2022

Hi Omar,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

ToyZone.Pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent customer support and team. Been working with them from quite sometime. They are very helpful

Hello ToyZone.Pk admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

naturelleshop.se

Location Finland
Time spent using app 8 minutes

So far so good, the support is excellent and no problems with the feeds so far after using the app for several months. Can warmly recommend it.

Hi Aki,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

trishnashahart

Niel was very helpful in setting up my shop items on Google. Quick and helpful sort and told me what I need to do next to correct the issues and advice in improving my shop overall. Thank for the help.

Hi trishnashahart admin

This is Niel from Socialhead team

First of all, I am really thank you for your sympathy and understand with this situation.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

kaguaroo

Location Japan

10のフィードAPPをインストールして、検証のうえ、このAPPに決定しました。特によかったのは、①フィード項目をルールで最適化できる機能 ②操作のしやすさ ③写真にタグを追加できる機能 ④メタフィールドの活用
ここまで高機能なものは他にありませんでした。
またジュリーという導入にあたっては、ジュリーが大変優しくサポートして頂きました。満足です。

August 1, 2022

こんにちはkaguaroo管理者

Socialhead チームの Niel です。

まず初めに、このような状況をご理解いただき、誠にありがとうございます。

あなたの意見は私たちの最大の資産です。 使用中にその他の不都合がある場合は、お問い合わせください。

繰り返しますが、私たちのアプリを信頼していただきありがとうございます。

さらに、Socialhead のすべてのアプリを使用して、ソーシャル ネットワークでビジネスを行うのに役立つすべての有用な情報についてのブログを作成しています。

詳細については、https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/ を参照してください。

よろしくお願いします!

Socialshop - Facebook、Google ショッピング フィード

eMedicItalia

Location Italy

Social shop it's a very complete and easy to use app.
Also the support it's very good, I really suggest

August 1, 2022

Hi Mauro,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Losha

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The feed is not working fine. For months the feed is not fetching new products. The settings are also very complex.

July 31, 2022

Hi Losha admin,

Here is Felix from Socialhead team and first of all, I sincerely sorry for the experience you have. Honestly, my team and I really want to deliver any suitable solutions we have to our users and make sure they are fine. However, we genuinely wish you reach out for help before leaving a review on Shopify. This truly breaks my heart.

I have sent to you an email to get the details about your concern so I can provide necessary assistance right after the review was left. Until now, I have not received any response. Can you check your mail box and give us another chance to support you better? This will prevent other annoying situations from occurring in the future and strengthen your business growth.

Looking forward to hearing from you. From the bottom of my heart, I really want to settle this and help you out.

Regards.

Ali Weiss Jewelry

This is the best app for instagram/facebook shopify feed integration. I tried doing it myself and tried countless other apps that did not work and were so confusing. This makes it so so simple. Allows you to customize your feed, choose images, variants, descriptions and etc. They also have an amazing support team that is actually helpful and answers quickly. Thank you so much!

Test Valley Models.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Since my previous review, (Now deleted) Neil contacted me within seconds, and within five minutes had sorted the problems.
My active items literally doubled in seconds

July 28, 2022

Hi Test Valley Models.com admin

This is Niel from Socialhead team

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38