Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by Socialhead

Optimize, sync product feed to Google Shopping & Facebook Shop

AfkaBoutique

I used this app for my Google shopping feed it is very helpful. The support service is also very great. Recommended :-)

April 15, 2021

Hi AfkaBoutique store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards!

IDS Home

I used this app to help me do google ads. I really like customer service. she was very patient and nice to customers.

April 14, 2021

Hi IDS Home store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Regards,

The Tank Shop

Vicky is great. She goes over and beyond to help with any query I have. The app is working really well too.

April 13, 2021

Hi The Tank Shop store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

The JDM Culture

AWESOME and the online help that's available is always there when you get stuck. This has helped my e-Commerce page and social feeds to work together, Brilliant.

April 13, 2021

Hi The JDM Culture store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team

ChefsAlert

Great Support, pretty surprised by the way the support and quick replies on both chat and email. Keep up the good work!

Hi there,

Here's Ami from Socialhead. Thank you so much for your greathearted review. Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to give you a better experience with our app.

Furthermore, we are concentrating useful information to support your business on e-commerce platforms and social media channels with all Socialhead apps. Please see more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Klamorous Kustoms

I'm already loving with this app and its everything working with facebook, google, and instagram even no issues. I strong recommend to everyone should use this instead of every single app.

Hi Klamorous Kustoms store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Sharing My Love

This app was a BIG help in sorting through, organizing, and syncing our Facebook Product Feed seemlessly! The Collection mapping to the Facebook Product Category is so easy along with the ability to make modifications to the various Facebook fields as well. The only improvement I would recommend is a way to map the Facebook Product Category to the Category attribute as Facebook unfortunately doesn't seem to have a way to create Catalog Sets with the Facebook Product Category (very surprising!) Great app and highly recommended oh and their support is excellent! Although they are different time zones, they responded to my support request the same day and with detailed information as to resolve our multiple questions! Thanks for all your help and for this wonderful app!

Roneberg.com

Helpful app. Good service. I had a problem with the feed and contacted support. Answered very quickly and helped to deal with the problem

April 9, 2021

ROSSI Nails Europe

Great app! I think it's the best solution for submitting feeds on Facebook and Google. I've tested multiple apps and this one has the best catalog management and field mappings.

Hi ROSSI Nails Europe store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Im so happy because you like our app.

We are working so hard day by day to give to better experience. If you need any further help, please dont hesitate to contact us

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

JesseBlack Styles

I used this App to post on Facebook and Twitter accounts. It has really saved me time as most of postings are automated. Support staff are so dedicated and helpful. I had an issue with my Facebook and Twitter accounts and Ami ensured the issue is promptly sorted out. I recommend this App.

April 8, 2021