Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Musotica.com

Great help and knows all answers and is very friendly and always available. Felix is great and will use him again and again

May 20, 2022

Hi Susanna,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Style Standard

Location Hong Kong SAR

Overall, the app is pretty solid. Obviously, certain functions are hidden behind higher priced tiers, but the CS team has worked on figuring out workarounds for some of those issues and has really helped sort things out. My only issue with the app is that the CS team has a very fluctuating level of English fluency which can be frustrating at times with issues of specificity. Has been manageable though, so no major complaint. Most recently worked with Ocean, who was able to figure out a weird currency issue and even walked through the GMC side of things with me to make sure everything was ok.

May 19, 2022

Hi Style Standard admin,

Here is Ocean from Socialhead team and I truly thank you for your constructive feedback. My team and I really want to deliver the best experience to our users with the available features and we do know that there are still somethings we need to enhance to satisfy more our customers.

Ocean

Tinoreading.club

Location Vietnam

I tend to go back n forth because the feed connects with my Facebook ad knowledge - which was too little. But the guys have been patient and pleasant to work with. One special thing is, comparing to Flexify the design is intuitive I really like it. Highly recommend but you should try to learn how to integrate with your current FB ads before upgrading to bigger package, like Pro or Enterprise. Hope this helps.

May 18, 2022

Hi Tinoreading.club admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel

PlusGear

Location Austria

Easy integration and great customer support that always goes the extra mile to solve all demands as soon as possible.

May 17, 2022

Hi Nino,

Lights4Less

Location Australia

Friendly and knowledgeable team, they go out of their way to help you with your questions. Felix was very efficient when I have started asking him tons of questions and he went step by step with me to make sure that everything was clear for me. Highly recommended! Well done.

May 13, 2022

Hi Lights4Less admin,

MYU Essentials

Location Australia

I have been using this app for more than a year now and it's been awesome always. What's really amazing is that the team is so proactive identifying any issues and solve it in a time manner even before I notice it I myself. Here I really want to thank Felix who helped me to address a big issue so patiently! Highly recommend this app!

May 11, 2022

Hello MYU Essentials Admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

I am truly happy too see you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

amongst few

Location United Arab Emirates

I will give them 5 stars because of two reasons:
First: the app is very easy to navigate and let's you arrange everything from their dashboard. You will need none to minimal effort to setup in advertising channel's own feed management sections.
Second: the support is fast and tends to your needs hands-on.
Recommended.

May 8, 2022

Hi Amongst Few admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Abby

Resinarthub

Location United Arab Emirates

This is great app if you are running google shopping ads or facebook catalog ad, The support is just amazing.

May 6, 2022

Hi Resinarthub admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Pink Ant SL

Location Spain

La aplicación es vital para poder trabajar tus productos para google. La atención ha sido excelente por parte de Neil, facilitando los procesos que estaba necesitando hacer.

May 5, 2022

Hola administrador de Pink Ant SL,

Soy Niel del equipo de Socialhead.

En primer lugar, le agradezco sinceramente su revisión.

Realmente apreciamos sus comentarios y comentarios sobre su experiencia al usar nuestra aplicación y amar nuestro apoyo.

Si necesita más ayuda, háganoslo saber a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog con toda la información útil que te puede ayudar a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Saludos !

ITW Home

Location Netherlands

Niel van de customer support heeft mij erg professioneel geholpen met het installeren van de app. Het is een overzichtelijk dashboard met slimme functies waardoor je je feed kan optimaliseren ten opzichte van de concurrenten!

May 4, 2022

Hallo ITW Home-beheerder,

Dit is Niel van het Socialhead Team.

Hartelijk dank voor uw gulle recensie.

We zijn blij dat je een fantastische tijd bij ons hebt gehad! Bedankt voor uw vertrouwen, we zijn dankbaar voor een geweldige klant zoals u.

Voor het geval je het niet weet, onze Socialhead-blog is een geweldige bron geweest voor handelaren in de e-commercemarkt, en we zijn er trots op dat we ons steentje bijdragen om de kennis van onze bezoekers dieper te maken, dus aarzel niet om het eens te proberen op https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Groeten,