Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

White Raven Boutique

This app works fine for Facebook and Google data source feeds if you are directing customers to your Shopify for checkout, but DO NOT USE if you have Facebook/Instagram checkout enabled. It does not keep your inventory synced back to Shopify in realtime to prevent overselling on FB and IG. And IMO, for the price, it should. There are better apps (for less) when it comes to realtime sync, but none with the in depth filtering features. If you don't need advanced filters on the products you want synced, I would go with an app that updates products in realtime.

July 21, 2021

Hi White Raven Boutique store admin,

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.
We are truly sorry and hope to offer you better services in the future.

Wish you all the best <3

dimensions25

Easy to use, helped me a lot
I advise everyone who has a Shopify store to use it...
.................

July 19, 2021

Hi dimensions25 store admin,

The Cracking Racking Ltd

Great app, great support when needed. great app for product feeds for google merchant centre and facebook. Would recommend this app for the ease of use and great support.

July 15, 2021

Hi The Cracking Racking Ltd store admin,

Best Regards !

Jack Oliver Golf

Great app. Allows me to manage (automatically) 3 different feeds to 3 different Facebook/Instagram Shops from one Shopify catalogue. Big problem solved. Tonnes of options to get your feeds looking exactly the way you want too.

July 15, 2021

Hi Jack Oliver Golf store admin,

Manjubaa

Almost perfect and way better than competition. (One Star Missing as I need to use other tool for a feature) There's a feature in Flexify that optimizes image for square view by using Affine Clamp, If that can be included in this app - There won't be any other requirement left that this app can't do. Suggestions;
1. Image Optimizations
2. Ability to include specific tag / categories / collections in custom field (it helps a lot to create groups in facebook) Thank you for making awesome tool!

July 14, 2021

Hi Manjubaa store admin,

Majapicaflo

mon flux de socialshop arrive sur merchant center sans erreur alors que mon flux content api de shopify arrive avec des erreurs size, color, gender, ...., je ne sais pas comment faire

July 12, 2021

Salut administrateur du magasin Majapicaflo,
Voici Windy de l'équipe Socialhead.

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie sincèrement d'avoir laissé un avis.

Vous êtes la raison pour laquelle nous nous développons davantage et apportons une meilleure expérience client.

Encore une fois, merci de faire confiance et d'utiliser notre application.

En outre, nous développons un blog sur toutes les informations utiles qui peuvent vous aider à faire votre entreprise sur les réseaux sociaux avec toutes les applications de Socialhead.

Veuillez vous référer à plus de détails ici : https://socialhead.io/blog/

Meilleures salutations!

MSI Online Store | Deutschland

the app is UI is intuitive and the support is proactive and helpful. Definitely suits for the merchant who wants to escalate the operation faster.

July 9, 2021

Hi MSI Online Store | Deutschland store admin,

Seed Shop Italy

really easy to use and very useful app for uploading feeds to Google Merchant, I've been using it recently but it's really well done.

July 8, 2021

Hi Seed Shop Italy store admin,

BellyBelts™

I would like to thank Windy for her amazing support! She really took her time to explain everything and even provide me step-by-step instructions with screenshots to resolve my issue. Definitely a must-have for the Google channel. Thanks again! :)

July 7, 2021

Hi BellyBelts store admin,

This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review ^^

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience <3

SILKFAB

I am using this app for my business with large catalogs. Its working very fine and team is really supportive. Today Windy has assisted me its amazing. thank You

July 7, 2021