Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

bedbuddies.com.au

Great support. Very knowledgeable and fixed my problem quickly.
My instagram feed was not working properly however it was fixed in no time.

February 13, 2022

Hi Steve,

It's me - Felix again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I truly appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support.

Atlas-Artisan

The assistance and services are the best moreover it solved my problem, especially with creating feeds.

February 11, 2022

Hi Atlas-Artisan,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

Selena

Latest-Looks.com

I have only just started using this and already it has blown other apps out of the water. So far I am very happy and the customer service is outstanding. (I dealt with Rachel).

February 9, 2022

Hi Latest-Looks.com Admin,

It's me - Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Rachel

Segle Clinical

Great customer support, thanks to both Abby and Felix for helping me out with multilingual implementation so fast!

February 9, 2022

Hi Yvonne,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Abby

MemoriesRZ

Super helpfull support team. Dealt with Windy and helped me set up everything in no time makes life so much easier with support and an app like this

February 8, 2022

Hi MemoriesRZ admin,

This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

Windy

automobile-passion

An easy-to-use application, translated into French. Very responsive and competent customer service,I recommend the app to everyone.

Hello automobile-passion admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

Perabu

Very helpful app, help me a lot to keep my product feed up to date, and the UX is very nice. Good Job!

Hi Zainul,

UrbanFrames

Easy to use and great customer support! The team helped me quickly to set up my feed according to my requirements (special thanks to Loc aka Felix!).

Hi UrbanFrames admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Ralph Christian

Fantastic app and even better customer support! It's really intuitive and the team is there to help if you need anything at all.

February 3, 2022

Hi Matthew,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Vicky

Virtual-MyGirlFriday

Loc's customer service was impeccable. He took his time with all my questions and jumped on chat in real time so we could work through it together. top-notch service.

February 3, 2022

Hi Lisa,

This is Felix aka Loc from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.