Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

la remontrerie

This app is a must for anyone who want to make a good looking Instagram Shop directly from Shopify. The support is great, quick response and Google Meet calls to help you if you are struggling with technical stuff.

February 1, 2022

Hi la remontrerie store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Windy

askDany

my experience was amazing as they have a dedicated team willing to support at any time, and they go an extra mile of not only supporting but also educating on how their app functions. I will keep using them.

January 27, 2022

Hi askDany admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

www.powerslide.com

The first steps in setting up the application were successful, especially thanks to the responsive technical support staff.
Thanks for your hard work!

January 25, 2022

Hi Powerslide admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

The Four Avocados

You can utilize the core Shopify Sync of Products to get the FB and Insta Shop, but you're NOT going to get this level of customization and features! This thing is awesome and the support is one of the best I've received in a long time from a software service company. Great job!

January 24, 2022

Hi The Four Avocados

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, I and the team really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Vicky

at Home e-Shop

I am currently using this app to help list my products on Facebook Shops and it has been a ton of help. Social Shop helps to make streamline all your listings and makes the process a lot smoother and less tedious. Their customer service is excellent so if you run into any problems contact them and they will definitely help problem-solve with you.

January 20, 2022

Dear at Home e-Shop admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Be Uniquely -Wonderful-

I use this app to help increase traffic to my Shopify website by syncing my products to Google Shopping. Rachel was very helpful in helping me setup my feeds and collections.

January 20, 2022

Hi Be Uniquely -Wonderful- Admin,

CARBICKOVA CROWNS

She was really helpful and nice. I needed help with Merchant centre and creating feed. Thanks again for your help. :)

January 18, 2022

Hi CARBICKOVA CROWNS Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

I'd love to express my sincere thanks for your precious review about my service and the app.

I am extremely happy to see you had a fantastic time with us! It's our honor to have an amazing customer like you.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

Thank you for your help to solving out the issues. My website has much more visitors now and hope this will help to make more sells. App work perfectly now. Whatever if anyone straggling with any issues how this app run as I did, contact Felix and he will happy to help over and over again until he doesn't find the best solution. Thanks again

January 18, 2022

Hi Noemi,

Here is Felix from Socialhead team,

Honestly the last 30-day period is the most amazing time to me since the day I started my job. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to make everything about the app clear for you and correct our situation.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

sublinow

Sehr gute App für Shopping Feeds, unglaublich schneller Support, falls es mal Probleme gibt. Ich kann diese App nur weiter empfehlen.

January 17, 2022

Sehr geehrter sublinow-Administrator,

Das ist Felix vom Socialhead Team.

Vielen Dank für Ihre großzügige Bewertung.

Wir freuen uns, dass Sie eine fantastische Zeit bei uns hatten! Vielen Dank für Ihr Vertrauen. Wir sind dankbar für einen großartigen Kunden wie Sie.

Falls Sie es nicht wissen, unser Socialhead-Blog war eine großartige Quelle für Händler auf dem E-Commerce-Markt, und wir sind stolz darauf, dass wir unsere Bemühungen dazu beitragen, das Wissen unserer Besucher zu vertiefen, also zögern Sie nicht, es auszuprobieren https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Grüße,

Amazoline Store

This app is good to declare your items to Facebook Catalog. Felix is helpful in the process even though it is late. Thank you so much

January 17, 2022

Dear Amazoline Store admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Best Regards !