Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Zalia Atelier

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Abby was very helpful and had patience with my questions. She helped me install the app correctly. Now I wait to see when google will approve my feed.

April 8, 2022

Hello Zalia Atelier admin,

Best Regards !

YUNIQUE ITALIA

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Top top top service ....help me so much . I ask to Niel a special offer and make top price for me and help me with installation . I suggest this app!

April 7, 2022

Hi YUNIQUE admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Niel

INAKOL

Location Israel

Amazing App & Great customer service. Easy to use and available chat support. thank you and hope it will help us build our store.

April 5, 2022

Hi INAKOL admin,

Ad Hoc Atelier

Location Italy

Great App! Great customer service, pricing and features. I really suggest to download it, super idea

April 5, 2022

Hi Ad Hoc Atelier admin,

Dog.U

Location Spain

Muy buena aplicación. Fue una de las pocas que me ha solucionado el tema del feed en google shopping con más de 1 idioma.

Hi Dog.U admin,

HomePro

Location Egypt

Excellent app, and helpful Customer Service Highly recommend easy to use and you can do what you want On Google Shopping and facebook feed

April 2, 2022

Hi HomePro admin,

Oressa

Time spent using app 42 minutes

The features of the application are very good. Also the customer support is very helpful, thanks to dear Abby from here for helping me so much!

April 2, 2022

Hi Oressa admin,

Deux par Deux

Great support with dedicated customer service! The service that I received from Felix was quite amazing and I do recommend this app.

Hi Zac,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

ETIENNE HOME

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

The service and help by Rachel was amazing. She was so patient in helping me. Thank you again for a great app!

Hello Stephen,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel

Kidoo-Exclusive.Ro

Location Romania

Great app for every kind of feed. Highly Recommended! I had great and very fast support on Shopify from Niel, keep up the good work.
Thank you!

March 31, 2022

Hi Kidoo admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Niel