Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ADAPTE

I used this app and it has been very useful to me once again ! It’s been great working with Vicky from Social Head ! She has been very helpful in helping me set up my Facebook product feed

December 31, 2020

Dear Mr.Ishani Behl

I sincerely thank your review.

This is my second time being honored to support you and I am very happy about that. Thank you for adding more motivation so that we can add new features and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, I really thank you for using our app.

sofeelwigs

插件帮助了我许多,使我能够轻松抓取网站信息,为我的工作节省很多时间,客服Vicky很细心负责,对于问题耐心回答并积极解决所遇到的问题,推荐使用。The plug-in has helped me a lot, enabling me to easily grab the website information and saving a lot of time for my work. Vicky, the customer service staff, was very careful and responsible, patiently answered the questions and actively solved the problems encountered, and recommended it.

December 31, 2020

Hi sofeelwigs store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank your review.

Your reviews contribute greatly to our team in building the app and the customer experience.

In the process of using the product, if there is any inconvenience, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you again for using our app. <3

Connectionjewelry

that very good team they're helping me set up and make me feel comfortable really they're telling you how to do if you want someting they're fixing for you now dont have to download many app belive me

December 30, 2020

Dear Arisara,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your feedback.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience.

If during the process of using, you have encountered inconvenience related to uploading products to feed, we would love to receive information from you to assist you in handling it.

We've also opened a new stream of support for you by our best support specialist. We are looking forward to every second of your feedback!

Annie

Snoopstore

i think it helps some how and Some how not to be honest but i like it they way to connect with merchant center easy

December 30, 2020

Dear Snoopstore,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank your comments.

Currently, our app is working hard to build the best customer experience. As partners of Facebook and Google, we always respect true values so we want to entice you to believe in our honesty. ❤️

Annie

ModaFrills

I'm having a problem with my Google Merchant Account. I have tried many apps to solve my problem. These apps save me. They also have a live chat. Very good support. And this is FREE...

December 29, 2020

Dear ModaFrills store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards!

Maxiulan

The customer support is prompt and efficient. Thanks a lot to Ami. Free app and quick service, nice! Recommended

December 28, 2020

Hi Maxiulan store admin,

Here is Ami from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Ami

Beauty Hive Co

My products got approved amazingly on google feed when I use Social shop! Vicky from Social Head answered my enqiries on time and very helpful! The best part is that the app is free!!

December 28, 2020

Hi Beauty Hive Co store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team.

I sincerely thank you for trusting and using our app.

Your opinion is the reason for us to grow further and bring a better experience to our customers.

Once again, thank you for using our app.

S R KIDS WEARS

i love this application,because more reach,more orders more visitors converted to purchase costumer

December 27, 2020

Hello S R KIDS WEARS store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. I received your feedback and it encourages our team so much

We will try our best to give you better experience in next versions. If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

Bigbutchman大隻佬美食宅配

Ami helped me went thru all the setting in my shopify. Even in 24 & 25 Dec!!!
Very helpful and trustable partner for all shopify users
Truthfully recommend to all shopify's users Clifton

December 27, 2020

Hi Bigbutchman大隻佬美食宅配 store admin,

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Ami

Pickyval

Intuitive interface, easy to implement all product into FB store in few minutes. It's a must try app