Socialshop for Google Shopping

Socialshop for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 18, 2022

Thank you for helping me setting the Google Shopping feed! Very easy to use app and they also helped me through the live Chat!

The Morena Linda
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 days
OneCommerce replied October 18, 2022

Hi The Morena Linda Store Admin,

Here's Julie again from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialshop users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialshop.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialshop, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Edited October 17, 2022

Used this app to manage the Product feed across multiple pages and it works seamlessly. The app gives you more control over your product feeds.

LFC RETAIL UAE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi LFC RETAIL UAE admin,

October 15, 2022

This is a great app. very simple to use and great customer service. highly recommend this choice for all of your ecommerce needs.

Salty Broad Boutique, LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months

Edited October 20, 2022

UPDATED: I have fixed my rating as Neil contacted me and went to great lengths to help me figure out what the issue was. It was fixed and he was patient and I can now use this app to my pleasure. I recommend this app :) I use this app to help me manage facebook and instagram. The only issue is I am a small business and don't make enough to get the good features. I wish there was an option for small business that make $3k a year for the better options. Other than that no issues at all.

By HIS Graces
Time spent using app: 8 months

October 14, 2022

This app is – hands down – the best you can find for Shopify. You can completely optimize the whole product feeds with a couple of clicks and on top of that, the customer support is STELLAR. I hope you will never go out of business! :) Luca F.

Pietro Brunelli
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 days
OneCommerce replied October 14, 2022

Hi Luca,

October 13, 2022

quality apps. Easy to use, easy to understand, nice interface. It's the app I've been looking for for a long time.

Ciaocustom
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 27 days
OneCommerce replied October 13, 2022

October 13, 2022

The app is great and the customer service is excellent as well. This product is easier to use than most and is a great deal for the price. Niel was extremely helpful and patient with me throughout the setup process. What a great team!

Bodypos.shop
Time spent using app: 14 days
OneCommerce replied October 13, 2022

Hi Anthony,

Here's Niel from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

October 12, 2022

I really find this app very useful and their support is amazing. It seems pricey but it is definitely worth it! I have had some issues syncing various merchant feeds on FB and the solved the problem very quickly

Kwaitokoeksister
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OneCommerce replied October 12, 2022

Hi Kwaitokoeksister Store Admin,

October 10, 2022

Great Shopify application. Helpful with feeds and sending data. Would recommend. Will continue to use.

Trafalgar Store
Time spent using app: 3 days
OneCommerce replied October 10, 2022

Hi Trafalgar Store Admin,

Here's Julie from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

October 10, 2022

Amazing and excellent customer support, and this app save a lot of time to handle errors appear in FB, IG and Google catalogs

Cupindy