Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

・Artdesigna Glass Printing Wall Arts・

I have tried a lot of other options but this is really great app with an excellent support team. Thank you

February 25, 2022

Hello ・Artdesigna Glass Printing Wall Arts・ store admin,
This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,
Felix

HoneyBean

great service, will try the app to see if it works as expected, the agent respond immediately with lots of good info

February 24, 2022

Hello HoneyBean Admin,

GothBB

nice app,the support is very good. All systems work as needed and integration with Shopify is simple and straightforward.

February 22, 2022

Hi GothBB admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

Always Knitting and Sewing

Customer service second to none. So far the app looks and works great, would definitely recommend this app

February 22, 2022

Hi Andrea,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

Best Regards !

Selena

Natralii

Was making some adjustments and Abby from support reached out and provided additional assistance. Very proactive and supportive. Went above and beyond to ensure I was getting the most from the app.

February 21, 2022

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Marthena Mercier Clothings

Thank you Rachel for helping me! it's good that you assist your clients beyond expectations thank you so much!

February 17, 2022

Hi Marthena Mercier Clothings admin,

Retroiscooler

I have just installed the app for integrating my e-commerce account with FB. Excellent app, fast service, and very good client support.

February 17, 2022

Hello Retroiscooler admin,

Best Regards !

Luxusbetten24

the app is working fine and Felix was always the first helping and solved all my problems, thank you!

Hi Luxusbetten24 Admin,

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Spy Monkey Surveillance

I have no hesitation leaving a review for this app and the team!! I was looking forward to it in fact. The support has been the best Ive encountered from any shopify app Ive used, and Ive used many. But beyond that the app itself is easy to use, logical, well designed and intuitive (unlike google or facebook!) I make a prediction that this app will soon have more 5 star reviews than any other in its class on the shopify store. Its made my life so much easier, and I know that if I get stuck on anything the support respond really fast. Felix offered to screenshare and go over the setup with me to speed up my introduction to the app. He was patient and professional. Rachel responded to my initial email enquiry and questions with a Loom video to show me that you can manually select the thumbnail image you prefer to show in the feed. If you do any sort of google or facebook advertising you'll want this app!

Hi Spy Monkey Surveillance Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I truly appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving the support from me and Felix.

Musicshop

Great job thanks. Thanks so much for your help. Excellent App and support team. Must get for all your stores

Hello Musicshop Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,