Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Jellybean Crafts LLC

Rachel is AMAZING BEYOND WORDS!!! She answers questions for me all the time and sends me detailed instructions and videos to help me. The customer service to make sure I am comfortable using this app earned you a forever customer. I have my shopify totally set up with my facebook so I can tag products.

December 30, 2021

Hi Jellybean Crafts LLC Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

I'd love to express my sincere thanks for your precious review about my service and the app.

I am extremely happy to see you had a fantastic time with us! It's our honor to have an amazing customer like you.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

EVERGLOW HAIR

It is very convenient to use and can basically meet my needs. The service quality is very good, which helped me a lot.

December 28, 2021

Hi EVERGLOW HAIR Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Isekai: The Anime & Hobby Store

The app does what it says. The UI is clean and easy to understand. We are able to sync our custom fields and set them up as collections in Facebook easily. The support is very helpful as well.

December 27, 2021

Hi Isekai: The Anime & Hobby Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Salty Tuna Artistry

Felix was amazing. I have not received customer service like this in years! He was so patient with me and fixed my problem so quickly! Thank you!!!

December 23, 2021

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Best Regards !

Felix

håvsund

Great support! I'll upgrade soon for a premium package. Looking forward to see more of the app. Thanks

Hi håvsund store admin

Vicky

TAKTAI

nice application !! help me a lot and customizable product feed and super great team support !! recommended one.

Hi TAKTAI Store Admin,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

catchndealz

I just downloaded the app, Customer service is great! Thanks for your help, hopefully the app will be as good as the customer service

December 19, 2021

Hi Catchndealz Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Bambola

This app is amazing!!! It perfectly fulfills its function. Best of all is their customer support. I had a problem and they didn't stop until they solved it. At all times they informed me of the process and helped me in all my doubts. You are great and a great team. Thank you very much for everything

December 16, 2021

Hi Bambola

Barata y Coqueta

Muy fácil el proceso de crear y exportar el feed a Google Merchant Center, ¡Fantástico! es una aplicación que instalaré en cada una de mis tiendas sin lugar a dudas.

December 13, 2021

Hola administrador de la tienda Barata y Coqueta,
Soy Windy de Socialhead Team.

En primer lugar, le agradezco sinceramente su reseña.

Tu opinión es nuestro mayor activo. Si hay algún otro inconveniente durante el tiempo de uso, comuníquese con nosotros para obtener asistencia.

Una vez más, gracias por confiar en nuestra aplicación.

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog sobre toda la información útil que puede ayudarte a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/blog/

¡Atentamente!
Windy

KayeOoze

I enjoyed how Vicky helped me with my concerns regarding the app and she was very helpful and detailed on giving her instructions and teaching me about different tools and how to use it.

December 13, 2021