Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Latinkiin.fi

This app works well and the support is friendly and easily available. I don't know what else to write in here.

Hi Latinkiin.fi store admin,

GALLERY FURNITURE

The operator was SO helpful. If you run a business or agency you really need all of their suite of softwares for FB, IG and Google. WOW!

Hi GALLERY FURNITURE Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Rachel

Secondhandbags AG

this is a Great app, the support and help is! I would recommend this app and service to anyone needing product feeds!

Hi Secondhandbags AG

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Vicky

BusDeals Today

The support staff Felix was so helpful. His explanations on how to use the app were very easy to understand.

Hi BusDeals Today store admin,

InstaModern

非常好的APP,客服也非常的棒,有問題都會協助處理,非常推薦大家使用,我也一直都是使用這APP,另外如果有新的功能客服人員也會協助安裝及其他問題,這是我用過好的APP其中之一了。非常的推薦不會失望的

November 18, 2021

此外,我们正在开发一个关于所有有用信息的博客,这些信息可以帮助您使用 Socialhead 的所有应用程序在社交网络上开展业务。

请在此处参考更多详细信息:https://socialhead.io/blog/

此致!

Maharishi AyurVeda

This app is great, I only have a small suggestion to show all mapping data in the detail tab of the Overview screen of product so that I can make sure the data resynced as expected.

November 17, 2021

Hi Maharishi AyurVeda store admin,

Best Regards !

stickks and stones

this has been so helpful and amazing considering there is zero help from Facebook. The assistant here was so knowledgeable and supportive. I know very little about this stuff and she walked me through everything with patience and ease. This app is a game changer! I am so happy that I found this and went for it! thank you again!

November 16, 2021

Hi stickks and stones store admin,

Redline Steel

We made the transition from Flexify to this app and have 0 complaints. Great app and even better support!

November 16, 2021

Hi Redline Steel store admin,

Family Royal Portraits

Customer service is top notch. I think they have 24/7 staff to help you if any question or issue comes up. Staff is also very nice and patient to walk you through everything.

November 15, 2021

Hi Family Royal Portraits store admin,

Tortli

Great App nad Support. Mrs. Victoria form support was very helpful and help me with every my problems <3

November 15, 2021