Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BestKawaii

Great customer support. Fast and effective! Thank you very much for the clear instructions and guidance

Dear BestKawaii admin,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Topmart

The supporting staff are very helpful and responsive. Well trained and understand the problems my products are facing.

Dear Topmart admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Sports Hub Direct

Dear Sports Hub Direct admin,

Chicsta

Awesome App, very easy to use as well, just that for the free plan only a few products will be published on FB shop

January 5, 2022

Dear Chicsta admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

Your feedback plays a key role in our development and as I mentioned with you, I have been trying to persuade my team to consider about increasing the number of imported variants in the Free Plan in the future.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Felix

Accumulators Services Electronix

Very good for the moment. It can send all my products to facebook shop without any problem. Moreover, all images are displayed and keeps description formatting.
In addition, I can filter by collection, exclude or include products, modify metafields.
No issue till now, hope then in the future.

January 1, 2022

Dear Accumulators Services Electronix admin,

Five-O Depot

Oh man, what a great experience with the customer service! I spoke with Vicky and she was AMAZING to work with. I had so many questions that she answered diligently and I really believe she went above and beyond helping us out. We probably STILL would have not gotten our Facebook store up and running without her help. Cheers to Vicky and the team!

January 1, 2022

Dear Five-O Depot admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Vicky

Jellybean Crafts LLC

Rachel is AMAZING BEYOND WORDS!!! She answers questions for me all the time and sends me detailed instructions and videos to help me. The customer service to make sure I am comfortable using this app earned you a forever customer. I have my shopify totally set up with my facebook so I can tag products.

December 30, 2021

Hi Jellybean Crafts LLC Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

I'd love to express my sincere thanks for your precious review about my service and the app.

I am extremely happy to see you had a fantastic time with us! It's our honor to have an amazing customer like you.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

EVERGLOW HAIR

It is very convenient to use and can basically meet my needs. The service quality is very good, which helped me a lot.

December 28, 2021

Hi EVERGLOW HAIR Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Isekai: The Anime & Hobby Store

The app does what it says. The UI is clean and easy to understand. We are able to sync our custom fields and set them up as collections in Facebook easily. The support is very helpful as well.

December 27, 2021

Hi Isekai: The Anime & Hobby Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Salty Tuna Artistry

Felix was amazing. I have not received customer service like this in years! He was so patient with me and fixed my problem so quickly! Thank you!!!

December 23, 2021

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Felix