Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Know Yourself

I was able to use the app to sync up my product feeds for Facebook and Google. The free plan has been helpful as a first step. Windy from customer service has been a great help in setting up our account and diagnosing issues.

September 13, 2021

Hi Know Yourself,

BeEco

best customer support and really handy app. Been using it for a while now, works well with google and facebook

September 10, 2021

Hi BeEco Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Rachel

Macklet

i used this app and its help me a lot of things to do it and when i use it it can help me a lot of things to be done easier

September 10, 2021

Hi Macklet store admin,

Optima Calm

I have just started using this app, so my review isn't overly detailed however i can definitely comment on the customer service which has been outstanding. Windy has assisted me with setting up my Google Shopping Feed and nothing was too much trouble.
So far so good!

September 1, 2021

Hi Optima Calm store admin,

Your Skin Expert Advanced Aesthetic Clinic

just started nothing to say ,trying to understand the app,to be honest is is too early to say the world
Thanks

September 1, 2021

Hi Your Skin Expert Advanced Aesthetic Clinic store admin,

Earth Family Crystals

Great to work with just ask and if they can they will help you. Very reliable! Really enjoyed working with them.

August 20, 2021

Hi Earth Family Crystals,

Kaitama

Very good app, I love it. The customer support team is so friendly, I don't know what to say honestly.

August 15, 2021

Hi Kaitama store admin,

Best Regards !

YAMAKO Japan Inc

Very nice feed app for who try to reach oversea sells. Also very great customer support worth to 5 stars.

August 13, 2021

Hi YAMAKO Japan Inc store admin,

Pompons et Coquillages

Tina and her team helped me fix some problems with my products. They made for me all the modifications ! I really appreciate it and I recommend this app, a great team that can help you and a great app to help you to synchronize your products with Google Shopping ! I'm sure that my campaigns will reach a 100% optimization now !

August 3, 2021

Hi Pompons et Coquillages store admin,

Disc Golf Deals USA

Very helpful support and far more functionality than any other Google Shopping Feed app. It has made a big difference to our business

July 30, 2021