Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

stickks and stones

this has been so helpful and amazing considering there is zero help from Facebook. The assistant here was so knowledgeable and supportive. I know very little about this stuff and she walked me through everything with patience and ease. This app is a game changer! I am so happy that I found this and went for it! thank you again!

November 16, 2021

Hi stickks and stones store admin,

Redline Steel

We made the transition from Flexify to this app and have 0 complaints. Great app and even better support!

November 16, 2021

Hi Redline Steel store admin,

Family Royal Portraits

Customer service is top notch. I think they have 24/7 staff to help you if any question or issue comes up. Staff is also very nice and patient to walk you through everything.

Hi Family Royal Portraits store admin,

Tortli

Great App nad Support. Mrs. Victoria form support was very helpful and help me with every my problems <3

Hi Tortli store admin,

SB Sentient Beauty LLC

I upgraded this wonderful app to get even more benefit from it and needed help with establishing the functionality of the features I upgraded for. Felix helped me with great visuals that pointed exactly to what I needed to do and how it would look after completed. He was extremely polite, professional and efficient. This is what great customer service looks like. And it was a Friday night! Thank you Felix.

Hi SB Sentient Beauty LLC store admin,

The ZigZag Stripe

This has been a great app and so much better than using just the facebook channel on shopify. It syncs just as it's suppose to and works seamlessly.

Hi The ZigZag Stripe store admin,

Tiny Toes UK

This app is fantastic - but the customer service is even better! Perfect, simple way to get feeds syncing properly. Other methods dont work nearly as well and are full of bugs - this app works great! Very friendly helpful team too who respond quickly on Live Chat. Recommend!

Hi Tiny Toes UK store admin,

Best Regards !

ClearSpell

Thank you Vikki, for Absolutely wonderful and very helpful support. What an ambassador for your company and a real pleasure to deal with. I wish all support was as helpful. Many Thanks

Hi ClearSpell store admin,

MD Complete Skincare

Excellent tech support experience. They spent a lot of time with me and solved my problems with content ID.

November 11, 2021

Hi MD Complete Skincare store admin,

Cockbox.de

Great application for creating your feed. Pretty self explanatory and really good and fast answering support. Many custom adjustments possible in the professional and advanced plan. Would recommend it!

November 11, 2021