Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by Socialhead

Optimize, sync product feed to Google Shopping & Facebook Shop

Black River Caviar UK

great customer service and a very useful app. any queries answered quickly and a powerful tool to sync products to social media stores.

January 27, 2021

Hi Black River Caviar UK store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Best Regards!

Vicky

J&J Excel

A big thanks to Annie from the support team, her help was very useful. I am waiting for the result of Google Shopping. Thanks
Jean Gerald

Dear Jean ,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for the review. Your compliments are the reason our app can provide a better experience for sellers.

We always want you to be able to use our app effectively. During using time, if there is any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

We are always ready to help you!

tasty trEATs

It fits all my problems on Facebook product feed. Highly recommended if you're facing some issues on data

January 13, 2021

Hi tasty trEATs store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you're enjoying our app.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for choosing us.

Warmest Regards!

Bare Baggy

This app really does magic. The interface is very easy and the support team is top-notch. Ami from the support team help me throughout the process and provided the right solution. I highly recommended this app and a special thanks to Ami and the team for their tremendous support.

Dear Viky,

Here is Ami from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Diego dalla Palma

The app is simple to connect to Facebook and Google and generates catalogs quickly. It also has a good filter system that allows you to select only the products to send. We had some initial problems but the support was super helpful.

Hi Diego dalla Palma store admin,

Im Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for your review

We are working so hard to improve our app and bring the best experience to you. If you meet any issue while using our, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Tracie

HOVAGANG

REALLY FRIENDLY AND THEY GIVE YOU SOLUTIONS TO YOUR PROBLEMS ASWELL MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED SHE HELPED ME OUT, WE CHAT ALL NIGHT AND AMI WAS REALLY NICE ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS

Dear Javier,

The Funky Feather Shop

This is our second store that we make use of this app. It just works and the support is excellent. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Dear The Funky Feather Shop store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

We are always ready to help you!

Artemis for Pets

This app is easy to use, It helped me put my products up on google for more customers and better service

Hi Artemis for Pets store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Best Regards!

Vicky

Adorehome.ro

Great easy and fast app, I have tried a lot of other Feed generators, but this one by far is the best! Also thanks to support team and Ami for timely support to set our Feeds for different channels, Highly Recommend !

January 11, 2021

Dear Kaan,

Dona Máxima

This is the best feed app Ive already used! I totally recomend! Im using to fill up Facebook Business Catalogs and also Google Shopping.

January 10, 2021

Hi Dona Máxima,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead Team,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review, and it's great to hear that you're enjoying our app.

You are the reason for us to grow and bring a new experience to our users.

Once again, thank you for your trust.