Socialshop for Google Shopping

Socialshop for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 1, 2022

10のフィードAPPをインストールして、検証のうえ、このAPPに決定しました。特によかったのは、①フィード項目をルールで最適化できる機能 ②操作のしやすさ ③写真にタグを追加できる機能 ④メタフィールドの活用
ここまで高機能なものは他にありませんでした。

Socialhead チームの Niel です。

まず初めに、このような状況をご理解いただき、誠にありがとうございます。

あなたの意見は私たちの最大の資産です。 使用中にその他の不都合がある場合は、お問い合わせください。

繰り返しますが、私たちのアプリを信頼していただきありがとうございます。

さらに、Socialhead のすべてのアプリを使用して、ソーシャル ネットワークでビジネスを行うのに役立つすべての有用な情報についてのブログを作成しています。

詳細については、https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/ を参照してください。

よろしくお願いします!

Socialshop - Facebook、Google ショッピング フィード

August 1, 2022

Social shop it's a very complete and easy to use app.
Also the support it's very good, I really suggest

eMedicItalia
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied August 1, 2022

Hi Mauro,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Best Regards !

July 30, 2022

The feed is not working fine. For months the feed is not fetching new products. The settings are also very complex.

Losha
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied July 31, 2022

Hi Losha admin,

Here is Felix from Socialhead team and first of all, I sincerely sorry for the experience you have. Honestly, my team and I really want to deliver any suitable solutions we have to our users and make sure they are fine. However, we genuinely wish you reach out for help before leaving a review on Shopify. This truly breaks my heart.

I have sent to you an email to get the details about your concern so I can provide necessary assistance right after the review was left. Until now, I have not received any response. Can you check your mail box and give us another chance to support you better? This will prevent other annoying situations from occurring in the future and strengthen your business growth.

Looking forward to hearing from you. From the bottom of my heart, I really want to settle this and help you out.

Regards.

July 28, 2022

This is the best app for instagram/facebook shopify feed integration. I tried doing it myself and tried countless other apps that did not work and were so confusing. This makes it so so simple. Allows you to customize your feed, choose images, variants, descriptions and etc. They also have an amazing support team that is actually helpful and answers quickly. Thank you so much!

Ali Weiss Jewelry
Time spent using app: 10 months
OneCommerce replied August 17, 2022

Hi Ali Weiss Jewelry admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for your thoughtful evaluation.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Rachel

Edited July 28, 2022

Since my previous review, (Now deleted) Neil contacted me within seconds, and within five minutes had sorted the problems.
My active items literally doubled in seconds

Test Valley Models.com
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
OneCommerce replied July 28, 2022

Hi Test Valley Models.com admin

This is Niel from Socialhead team

First of all, I am really thank you for your sympathy and understand with this situation.

July 26, 2022

Tenía problemas con el catálogo de Facebook porque solo me mostraba una foto y algunos productos no aparecían. Instalé esta app con el plan gratuito y va todo perfecto. Gracias a Niel por su asistencia de 10!!!

COL
Spain
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
OneCommerce replied July 26, 2022

Hola,

Aquí está Niel del equipo de atención al cliente de Socialhead.

Muchas gracias por sus fantásticos comentarios, estamos muy contentos de saber que le encanta nuestra aplicación y soporte.

Por favor, no dude en comunicarse con nosotros para cualquier consulta o inquietud a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog con toda la información útil que te puede ayudar a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Saludos !

Socialshop - Facebook, alimentación de Google Shopping

July 23, 2022

The app overall is really good and the Support from Niel is always top notch. Really appreciate his guidance whenever we're facing an issue.

1947 Denim Co
Time spent using app: 6 months
OneCommerce replied July 23, 2022

Hi 1947 Denim Co admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

July 21, 2022

the app works like a charm, fantastic and very supportive team. glad to have been working with them for long now,

The Hijab Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied July 21, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Best Regards !

July 20, 2022

Tämä on paras tuotteiden syötegeneraatori applikaatio mitä olen ikinä käytänyt. Suosittelen lämpimästi jokaisen verkkokauppaan!

Suojasi Safety
Finland
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied July 20, 2022

Hei Suojasi Safety admin,

Tämä on Niel Socialhead Teamistä.

Ensinnäkin kiitän vilpittömästi arvostelustasi.

Sinun mielipiteesi on suurin voimavaramme. Jos käyttöajan aikana ilmenee muita haittoja, ota meihin yhteyttä saadaksesi tukea!

Vielä kerran, kiitos luottamuksesta sovellukseemme.

Lisäksi kehitämme blogia kaikesta hyödyllisestä tiedosta, joka voi auttaa sinua harjoittamaan liiketoimintaasi sosiaalisissa verkostoissa kaikilla Socialheadin sovelluksilla.

Katso lisätietoja täältä: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Parhain terveisin!

July 19, 2022

I use this app to provide multiple customisable product feeds for Facebook/Instagram Ads. Great customer service from Neil!

Lorenzo Veratti
Time spent using app: 9 months
OneCommerce replied July 19, 2022

Hi Josh,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.