Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Socialshop FB, Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 27, 2022

No need to make a trick about pricing. Your pricing is not the same as in shopify store. You are selling some of features on your website. S

nottoc
Time spent using app: 12 minutes

Hi nottoc admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead team,

First of all, I truly get your point how disappointed you are, and on the behalf of my team I deeply sorry for unexpected situation causing your experience.

Secondly, about the Pricing Plan on Shopify, we actually offer those plans which you found on the Shopify for our customers. Besides that, we also bring more plans base on our customer's request, since we always want to bring our customers the most comfortable experience with our app, and we will never intend to trick our beloved customers with the pricing.

Finally, I am really sorry for the inconvenient which you have with our app, If you decide to give us a second chance, we are still eager to help you out.

I have sent you an email so that we can continue to follow up with your concern, please check it on your end.

Have a great day!

Stay safe,

June 27, 2022

Ich habe die App soeben installiert und der Support war überaus hilfreich.
Meine Produkte sind nun im Merchant Center und warten auf Freischaltung.
Vielen Dank ans Team!

Baumwollputz Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 41 minutes

Hallo Baumwollputz Shop Administrator,

Das ist Niel vom Socialhead Team.

Zunächst möchte ich mich ganz herzlich für Ihre Bewertung bedanken.

Ihre Meinung ist unser höchstes Gut. Wenn während der Nutzungsdauer andere Unannehmlichkeiten auftreten, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte für den Support!

Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihr Vertrauen in unsere App.

Außerdem entwickeln wir einen Blog über alle nützlichen Informationen, die Ihnen dabei helfen können, Ihr Geschäft in sozialen Netzwerken mit allen Apps von Socialhead zu betreiben.

Weitere Details finden Sie hier: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Mit freundlichen Grüßen!

Socialshop - Facebook, Google Shopping-Feed

June 27, 2022

Excelente Aplicación y el soporte es espectacular, te ayudan con tus problemas o inquietudes. cualquier hora .

Phonelectrics
Colombia
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hola administrador de Phonelectrics,

Este es Félix del equipo Socialhead.

En primer lugar, le agradezco sinceramente su revisión.

Su opinión es nuestro mayor activo. Si hay algún otro inconveniente durante el tiempo de uso, contáctenos para obtener asistencia.

Una vez más, gracias por confiar en nuestra aplicación.

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog con toda la información útil que te puede ayudar a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

¡Saludos!

June 27, 2022

Easy to use app getting my feed to appear on Facebook & Google. The team was super helpful in helping with compliance to make this work. Definitely;y recommend it.

Artfully Wild
Time spent using app: 8 months

Dear Artfully Wild admin,

This is Ocean from the Socialhead Team.

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for your thoughtful evaluation.

We value your feedback and comments on your experience with our app and how much you like our help.

Ocean

June 22, 2022

Really helped me a lot with my work. Felix is always reactive in the service. Quick and effecive solved all my problems. Thanks a lot to Socialhead team and keep working like this.

Buybestgear
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 12 months
OneCommerce replied June 22, 2022

Hi Buybestgear admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

June 21, 2022

客服支持非常有效且及時迅速,有效提升工作效率。感謝Rachel耐心支持,使得我的feed及時同步!十分滿意。Thanks to Rachel and her great support, I just sycned all the products into my merchant center.

MPOW
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
OneCommerce replied June 21, 2022

Hi Suri,

This is Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

I really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support.

Rachel

June 20, 2022

Timely response from the customer support (Felix). I was guided at each step with proper screenshots. I was thinking it is going to take a day atleast and they ll get back only through email but the responses were instant and prompt. Talking about the app, this is much recommended compared to other facebook feed apps.

CHIC LE FRIQUE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
OneCommerce replied June 20, 2022

Hi CHIC LE FRIQUE admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

June 16, 2022

I have only downloaded this app have not used the app. What I see is a great opportunity is make my business great.

SmoothTrue.com
Time spent using app: 4 days

Hi SmoothTrue.com admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

June 16, 2022

Rachel was so helpful and helped set up data feed to Facebook. Thank you so much. She also help set up data feed rules and was so nice to work with.

ajresale
Time spent using app: 21 days

Hi Ajresale Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

Rachel

June 16, 2022

So far, the app doesn't disappoint! Customer service is top-notch. They guide you through the whole process via chat. It is effortless to set up the feeds! A toddler can do it! :)) Many thanks, Niel!

Leota
Time spent using app: About 23 hours

Hi Leota admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.