Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
OneCommerce
4.9
August 5, 2022

So far so good, the support is excellent and no problems with the feeds so far after using the app for several months. Can warmly recommend it.

naturelleshop.se
Finland
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
OneCommerce replied August 5, 2022

Hi Aki,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

August 5, 2022

Niel was very helpful in setting up my shop items on Google. Quick and helpful sort and told me what I need to do next to correct the issues and advice in improving my shop overall. Thank for the help.

trishnashahart
Time spent using app: 28 days
OneCommerce replied August 5, 2022

Hi trishnashahart admin

This is Niel from Socialhead team

First of all, I am really thank you for your sympathy and understand with this situation.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

August 1, 2022

10のフィードAPPをインストールして、検証のうえ、このAPPに決定しました。特によかったのは、①フィード項目をルールで最適化できる機能 ②操作のしやすさ ③写真にタグを追加できる機能 ④メタフィールドの活用
ここまで高機能なものは他にありませんでした。

Socialhead チームの Niel です。

まず初めに、このような状況をご理解いただき、誠にありがとうございます。

あなたの意見は私たちの最大の資産です。 使用中にその他の不都合がある場合は、お問い合わせください。

繰り返しますが、私たちのアプリを信頼していただきありがとうございます。

さらに、Socialhead のすべてのアプリを使用して、ソーシャル ネットワークでビジネスを行うのに役立つすべての有用な情報についてのブログを作成しています。

詳細については、https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/ を参照してください。

よろしくお願いします!

Socialshop - Facebook、Google ショッピング フィード

August 1, 2022

Social shop it's a very complete and easy to use app.
Also the support it's very good, I really suggest

eMedicItalia
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied August 1, 2022

Hi Mauro,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Best Regards !

Felix

July 28, 2022

This is the best app for instagram/facebook shopify feed integration. I tried doing it myself and tried countless other apps that did not work and were so confusing. This makes it so so simple. Allows you to customize your feed, choose images, variants, descriptions and etc. They also have an amazing support team that is actually helpful and answers quickly. Thank you so much!

Ali Weiss Jewelry
Time spent using app: 10 months
OneCommerce replied August 17, 2022

Hi Ali Weiss Jewelry admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for your thoughtful evaluation.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Rachel