Socialshop for Google Shopping

Socialshop for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 18, 2022

Overall, the app is pretty solid. Obviously, certain functions are hidden behind higher priced tiers, but the CS team has worked on figuring out workarounds for some of those issues and has really helped sort things out. My only issue with the app is that the CS team has a very fluctuating level of English fluency which can be frustrating at times with issues of specificity. Has been manageable though, so no major complaint. Most recently worked with Ocean, who was able to figure out a weird currency issue and even walked through the GMC side of things with me to make sure everything was ok.

Style Standard
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
OneCommerce replied May 19, 2022

Hi Style Standard admin,

Here is Ocean from Socialhead team and I truly thank you for your constructive feedback. My team and I really want to deliver the best experience to our users with the available features and we do know that there are still somethings we need to enhance to satisfy more our customers.

Ocean

May 18, 2022

I tend to go back n forth because the feed connects with my Facebook ad knowledge - which was too little. But the guys have been patient and pleasant to work with. One special thing is, comparing to Flexify the design is intuitive I really like it. Highly recommend but you should try to learn how to integrate with your current FB ads before upgrading to bigger package, like Pro or Enterprise. Hope this helps.

Tinoreading.club
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 10 months
OneCommerce replied May 18, 2022

Hi Tinoreading.club admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel

May 16, 2022

Easy integration and great customer support that always goes the extra mile to solve all demands as soon as possible.

PlusGear
Austria
Time spent using app: 24 days
OneCommerce replied May 17, 2022

Hi Nino,

May 13, 2022

Friendly and knowledgeable team, they go out of their way to help you with your questions. Felix was very efficient when I have started asking him tons of questions and he went step by step with me to make sure that everything was clear for me. Highly recommended! Well done.

Lights4Less
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied May 13, 2022

Hi Lights4Less admin,

May 11, 2022

I have been using this app for more than a year now and it's been awesome always. What's really amazing is that the team is so proactive identifying any issues and solve it in a time manner even before I notice it I myself. Here I really want to thank Felix who helped me to address a big issue so patiently! Highly recommend this app!

MYU Essentials
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied May 11, 2022

Hello MYU Essentials Admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

I am truly happy too see you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

May 8, 2022

I will give them 5 stars because of two reasons:
First: the app is very easy to navigate and let's you arrange everything from their dashboard. You will need none to minimal effort to setup in advertising channel's own feed management sections.
Second: the support is fast and tends to your needs hands-on.
Recommended.

amongst few
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
OneCommerce replied May 8, 2022

Hi Amongst Few admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Abby

May 6, 2022

This is great app if you are running google shopping ads or facebook catalog ad, The support is just amazing.

Resinarthub
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied May 6, 2022

Hi Resinarthub admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

May 4, 2022

La aplicación es vital para poder trabajar tus productos para google. La atención ha sido excelente por parte de Neil, facilitando los procesos que estaba necesitando hacer.

Pink Ant SL
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OneCommerce replied May 5, 2022

Hola administrador de Pink Ant SL,

Soy Niel del equipo de Socialhead.

En primer lugar, le agradezco sinceramente su revisión.

Realmente apreciamos sus comentarios y comentarios sobre su experiencia al usar nuestra aplicación y amar nuestro apoyo.

Si necesita más ayuda, háganoslo saber a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog con toda la información útil que te puede ayudar a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Saludos !

May 4, 2022

Niel van de customer support heeft mij erg professioneel geholpen met het installeren van de app. Het is een overzichtelijk dashboard met slimme functies waardoor je je feed kan optimaliseren ten opzichte van de concurrenten!

ITW Home
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OneCommerce replied May 4, 2022

Hallo ITW Home-beheerder,

Dit is Niel van het Socialhead Team.

Hartelijk dank voor uw gulle recensie.

We zijn blij dat je een fantastische tijd bij ons hebt gehad! Bedankt voor uw vertrouwen, we zijn dankbaar voor een geweldige klant zoals u.

Voor het geval je het niet weet, onze Socialhead-blog is een geweldige bron geweest voor handelaren in de e-commercemarkt, en we zijn er trots op dat we ons steentje bijdragen om de kennis van onze bezoekers dieper te maken, dus aarzel niet om het eens te proberen op https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Groeten,

Socialshop - Facebook, Google Shopping-feed

May 3, 2022

Good App overall, very efficient and customer service is great, Rachel gave me great help, super patient and help follow thru every single details on my problems, 2 thumbs up!!

Josatina Home
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OneCommerce replied May 4, 2022

Hi Josatina Home admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel