Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Sync product for Google Feed, Facebook Feed & TikTok Catalog

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kaitama

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app, I love it. The customer support team is so friendly, I don't know what to say honestly.

August 15, 2021

Hi Kaitama store admin,

YAMAKO Japan Inc

Location Japan

Very nice feed app for who try to reach oversea sells. Also very great customer support worth to 5 stars.

August 13, 2021

Hi YAMAKO Japan Inc store admin,

Pompons et Coquillages

Location France

Tina and her team helped me fix some problems with my products. They made for me all the modifications ! I really appreciate it and I recommend this app, a great team that can help you and a great app to help you to synchronize your products with Google Shopping ! I'm sure that my campaigns will reach a 100% optimization now !

August 3, 2021

Hi Pompons et Coquillages store admin,

Disc Golf Deals USA

Very helpful support and far more functionality than any other Google Shopping Feed app. It has made a big difference to our business

July 30, 2021

Hi Disc Golf Deals USA store admin,

WOOH

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

The Team is very patience to help me solve the issue one by one. The apps is very convenient and helpful for seller who has multiple page for fb and ig

July 30, 2021

Hi WOOH store admin,

SCDBrand Co

Just added this app and its easy to use and works perfectly with my Shopify store. There customer service team is on point any issue I had they took care of it right away. I also started using their other apps as well

July 29, 2021

Hi SCDBrand Co store admin,

Life Light Healing Services, LLC

I downloaded this app yesterday to help with the importing of my products over to FB so that I can link with their "shop", and also with IG. So far everything is great and I feel like I will be able to more easily manage my data feed this way. They also have a method to make it a pretty seamless process, which I am so grateful for.

July 28, 2021

Hi Life Light Healing Services, LLC store admin,

Manifest Metal Art

This app is perfect for setting up a feed to Facebook. Very simple to set up and they provide excellent customer service if there are any issues!

July 28, 2021

Hi Manifest Metal Art store admin,

White Raven Boutique

This app works fine for Facebook and Google data source feeds if you are directing customers to your Shopify for checkout, but DO NOT USE if you have Facebook/Instagram checkout enabled. It does not keep your inventory synced back to Shopify in realtime to prevent overselling on FB and IG. And IMO, for the price, it should. There are better apps (for less) when it comes to realtime sync, but none with the in depth filtering features. If you don't need advanced filters on the products you want synced, I would go with an app that updates products in realtime.

July 21, 2021

Hi White Raven Boutique store admin,

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.
We are truly sorry and hope to offer you better services in the future.

Wish you all the best <3

dimensions25

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use, helped me a lot
I advise everyone who has a Shopify store to use it...
.................