Socialshop for Google Shopping

Socialshop for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 18, 2022

Great App, Completed the need. Support team was so cooperative, Thank you Felix for great help.....

Nasj Fashion
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied April 18, 2022

Hi Bilal,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

April 14, 2022

The support team is very patient and helpful to let us understand the use of the APP more quickly. Hope to develop more features in the future.

Sklep online MSI | Oficjalny sklep MSI Polska
Poland
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied April 14, 2022

Hello there,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

April 14, 2022

Felix was a great help tonight!!!! Please give him a raise. = ) Blessings. With respect, David Kane s

Jane's Island
Time spent using app: 12 days
OneCommerce replied April 14, 2022

Hi David,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

April 12, 2022

nice and good App , will help too much special for the people who do not have experience and do not know how to do

Aboshiny
China
Time spent using app: 24 days
OneCommerce replied April 13, 2022

Hello Aboshiny admin,

April 12, 2022

Not only was Abby polite, she had a very clear way of describing what was wrong and what was she going to do to fix the problems. She has an in depth knowledge of the product. I highly recommend reaching out to her in case of any query. Thanks again, Abby! :)

Colorbar
India
Time spent using app: 11 days
OneCommerce replied April 12, 2022

Hello Colorbar admin,

April 11, 2022

Abby di socialhead è stata molto brava, disponibile e paziente ad aiutarmi con i feed e alcuni problemi con google. 5 stelle meritate!

Le Vanità
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 days
OneCommerce replied April 11, 2022

Hello Le Vanità admin,

April 9, 2022

Thank so much for big help I got from Felix Ik he took with me long hour to resolve my issue I'm very happy for that big support.

bestfashion mn
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied April 9, 2022

Hi Ailen,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

April 8, 2022

Great app to use to be able to choose specific images to run in facebook ad catalog campaigns. Felix at Socialshop is fantastic! He's very helpful and polite and has helped me several times when I've ran into problems. Thank you!

BAYBALA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied April 8, 2022

Hi Hanna,

April 7, 2022

Abby was very helpful and had patience with my questions. She helped me install the app correctly. Now I wait to see when google will approve my feed.

Zalia Atelier
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied April 8, 2022

Hello Zalia Atelier admin,

April 7, 2022

Top top top service ....help me so much . I ask to Niel a special offer and make top price for me and help me with installation . I suggest this app!

YUNIQUE ITALIA
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months
OneCommerce replied April 7, 2022

Hi YUNIQUE admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Niel