Socialshop for Google Shopping

Socialshop for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 11, 2022

Abby di socialhead è stata molto brava, disponibile e paziente ad aiutarmi con i feed e alcuni problemi con google. 5 stelle meritate!

Le Vanità
Time spent using app: 11 days
OneCommerce replied April 11, 2022

Hello Le Vanità admin,

April 9, 2022

Thank so much for big help I got from Felix Ik he took with me long hour to resolve my issue I'm very happy for that big support.

bestfashion mn
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied April 9, 2022

Hi Ailen,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Felix

April 8, 2022

Great app to use to be able to choose specific images to run in facebook ad catalog campaigns. Felix at Socialshop is fantastic! He's very helpful and polite and has helped me several times when I've ran into problems. Thank you!

BAYBALA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied April 8, 2022

Hi Hanna,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Felix

April 7, 2022

Abby was very helpful and had patience with my questions. She helped me install the app correctly. Now I wait to see when google will approve my feed.

Zalia Atelier
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied April 8, 2022

Hello Zalia Atelier admin,

April 7, 2022

Top top top service ....help me so much . I ask to Niel a special offer and make top price for me and help me with installation . I suggest this app!

YUNIQUE ITALIA
Time spent using app: 6 months
OneCommerce replied April 7, 2022

Hi YUNIQUE admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Niel

April 5, 2022

Amazing App & Great customer service. Easy to use and available chat support. thank you and hope it will help us build our store.

INAKOL
Israel
Time spent using app: 10 days
OneCommerce replied April 5, 2022

Hi INAKOL admin,

April 5, 2022

Great App! Great customer service, pricing and features. I really suggest to download it, super idea

Ad Hoc Atelier
Time spent using app: 10 months
OneCommerce replied April 5, 2022

Hi Ad Hoc Atelier admin,

April 4, 2022

Muy buena aplicación. Fue una de las pocas que me ha solucionado el tema del feed en google shopping con más de 1 idioma.

Dog.U
Spain
Time spent using app: 13 days
OneCommerce replied April 4, 2022

Hi Dog.U admin,

April 2, 2022

Excellent app, and helpful Customer Service Highly recommend easy to use and you can do what you want On Google Shopping and facebook feed

HomePro
Egypt
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied April 2, 2022

Hi HomePro admin,

April 1, 2022

The features of the application are very good. Also the customer support is very helpful, thanks to dear Abby from here for helping me so much!

Oressa