Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by Socialhead

Optimize, sync product feed to Google Shopping & Facebook Shop

The Funky Feather Shop

This is our second store that we make use of this app. It just works and the support is excellent. Thank you and keep up the good work.

January 12, 2021

Dear The Funky Feather Shop store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for the review. Your compliments are the reason our app can provide a better experience for sellers.

We always want you to be able to use our app effectively. During using time, if there is any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

We are always ready to help you!

Artemis for Pets

This app is easy to use, It helped me put my products up on google for more customers and better service

January 12, 2021

Hi Artemis for Pets store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Best Regards!

Vicky

Adorehome.ro

Great easy and fast app, I have tried a lot of other Feed generators, but this one by far is the best! Also thanks to support team and Ami for timely support to set our Feeds for different channels, Highly Recommend !

January 11, 2021

Dear Kaan,

Here is Ami from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to continue improving the app and providing a seamless experience for our users. We'll try harder to give you a better experience with our app.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Ami.

Dona Máxima

This is the best feed app Ive already used! I totally recomend! Im using to fill up Facebook Business Catalogs and also Google Shopping.

Hi Dona Máxima,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead Team,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review, and it's great to hear that you're enjoying our app.

You are the reason for us to grow and bring a new experience to our users.

Once again, thank you for your trust.

Harvey Bruce Interiors

Great app. Does what it sets out to do and first class for a free service. Do not hesitate to download rather than similarly positioned paid options.

Dear Harvey Bruce Interiors,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for the review.

We are always ready to help you!

Corcho Moda

El feed es muy sencillo de configurar y funciona muy bien, el soporte es muy amable. Muchas gracias por la ayuda recibida.

Hi Corcho Moda store admin,

I received your review and I am really happy that you like our app. Thank you so much for your precious feedback and for choosing our app

We have been improving the app everyday to bring you better experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Tracie

TACTICAL GOODS - Quickdraw Holster

Fantastic app, easy to set up for google shopping and the support team is very helpful! I will definitely recommend and use on future stores.

January 8, 2021

Hi TACTICAL GOODS - Quickdraw Holster store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our app.

We are improving our app day by day to give you better experience. If you meet any issue while using our app, don't be hesitate to contact us.

LookingPets

I tried a few App! This is the best feed product for Facebook based on my experiences! Highly recommended! At least they will slove the problems for you!!!

Hi LookingPets store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialshop Team.

Firstly, I really grateful for your review. <3

Your compliments are our most valuable asset. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

In using time, if you need any further information, please feel free to contact our support team.

Best Regards,

Vicky

www.97104.net

its so easy to export your product. I used it with Facebook and in few clicks i got the job done. thank you

Hi www.97104.net store admin,

Here is Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead Team,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.
You are the reason for us to grow and bring a new experience to our users.

Once again, thank you for your trust and use of our app.

gabi+skin

This is a very useful app it helps us sync our catalog seamlessly. It's especially useful since we make frequent updates — what can I say, we can't make up our minds. =)

Hi Joshua,

Im Tracie from Customer Support of Socialhead. Thank you so much for your review

We are working so hard to improve our app and bring the best experience to you. If you meet any issue while using our, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Tracie