Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Sync & optimized product feeds for Google Feed & Facebook Feed

The ZigZag Stripe

This has been a great app and so much better than using just the facebook channel on shopify. It syncs just as it's suppose to and works seamlessly.

Hi The ZigZag Stripe store admin,

Tiny Toes UK

This app is fantastic - but the customer service is even better! Perfect, simple way to get feeds syncing properly. Other methods dont work nearly as well and are full of bugs - this app works great! Very friendly helpful team too who respond quickly on Live Chat. Recommend!

Hi Tiny Toes UK store admin,

ClearSpell

Thank you Vikki, for Absolutely wonderful and very helpful support. What an ambassador for your company and a real pleasure to deal with. I wish all support was as helpful. Many Thanks

Hi ClearSpell store admin,

MD Complete Skincare

Excellent tech support experience. They spent a lot of time with me and solved my problems with content ID.

November 11, 2021

Hi MD Complete Skincare store admin,

Cockbox.de

Great application for creating your feed. Pretty self explanatory and really good and fast answering support. Many custom adjustments possible in the professional and advanced plan. Would recommend it!

November 11, 2021

Hi Cockbox.de store admin,

Dunia Al-Hijab

Great application, we especially needed it to add custom variables from google shopping into our Facebook Catalog as it was not importing them as expected from Shopify directly. Also Support is great. Thanks Windy and Vicky Very helpful all the time.

November 10, 2021

Hi Dunia Al-Hijab store admin,

Electric Drift

Great app, makes managing my feeds so much easier. Excellent, responsive customer support. Thanks for your help!

November 2, 2021

Hi Electric Drift store admin,

slovehair-shop

The customer service staff is very professional and solved many of my problems, thank you very much !!!!!❤❤❤

October 27, 2021

Hi slovehair-shop store admin,

Sendegaro

Fantastic app to setup all of your shopping feeds via Facebook & Google. Allows endless custom field mapping to maximise your SEO return and the team with Wendy are fantastic and very fast at responding when there are any questions or issues. Really recommend them, compared to a lot of apps I have used for the function of feeds, this has been the best one and believe me, I have tried a lot that do not come anywhere near the standards of Socialshop.

October 20, 2021

Hi Sendegaro store admin,

jemiremi

I was running into some troublesome issues because of the language of the product data is Japanese, but all errors have been resolved by Vicky!
thank you so much!

October 20, 2021

Hi jemiremi store admin,
This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Vicky